Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2009 Topps Heritage
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
danodano9
Better than a sharp stick in the eye......i guess.

2009 Topps Heritage #BF10 Bobby Richardson

[attachmentid=7996]
cardcrazed
any NPN is better than no NPN! Congrats!

Justin
benshobbies
I think I would want that card more so than a stick in my eye. I'll trade you a stick, for that card. Just so you can stick a stick in your eye. j/k
2000 rushing yards
hey any card for 42 cents is good smile.gif
danodano9
I think I am done sending to Topps' low end stuff. My success rate with Topps is poor at best, and the cards that come back are pretty much crap. Upper Deck and Panini are much better.
nuhuskers
I'd be happy to get anything. In the last year I have seen nothing from anyone.
benshobbies
QUOTE(nuhuskers @ Oct 8 2009, 10:43 AM)
I'd be happy to get anything.  In the last year I have seen nothing from anyone.

Are you doing it in the right manner with all the information down? Because I received a bunch of NPNs right off the bat when I started earlier this past year. Also make sure people can read your handwriting. If they can't then they will pass over the NPN. Makes no sense that you haven't received any.
THE HUN
QUOTE(benshobbies @ Oct 11 2009, 07:25 PM)
Are you doing it in the right manner with all the information down?  Because I received a bunch of NPNs right off the bat when I started earlier this past year.  Also make sure people can read your handwriting.  If they can't then they will pass over the NPN.  Makes no sense that you haven't received any.

I have very clear writing - I sent SASE to Upper Deck and got ZERO.

I don't waste my stamps anymore.
FerrisBueller
Upper Deck is all online, don't send anything to them.

Don't send a SASE to anywhere, unless its to Rittenhouse Archives for a promo SciFi card.

Follow the instructions and send to Donruss-Panini and you will get something back. They are real good about it.
Abraxus
QUOTE(nuhuskers @ Oct 8 2009, 10:43 AM)
I'd be happy to get anything.  In the last year I have seen nothing from anyone.

Im on the same boat, except the last npn I got was in 07.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.