Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: LSU Fans. Got a few holy grails for ya
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
mikejohnj
These are from my Untouchables. I used to collect Addai but hardly pick anything up anymore. I won't trade them for just anything but prefer players in my signature.

JOSEPH ADDAI
2007 SAGE DECADENCE YELLOW PRINTING PLATE JERSEY FOR 06 SAGE JERSEY #JA...1/1
user posted image

JOSEPH ADDAI
2007 DONRUSS THREADS COLLEGE GRIDIRON KINGS MATERIALS PRIME DUAL PATCH #CGK-28...8/8!!!
user posted image

JOSEPH ADDAI AND LAURENCE MARONEY
2006 SAGE DUAL JERSEYS #JJ-27...05/10!!!!
user posted image
bears1980
man i like the gridiron kings it is sweet
mikejohnj
QUOTE(bears1980 @ Sep 30 2009, 10:39 PM)
man i like the gridiron kings it is sweet

Thanks for the compliment.

Anyone???
geauxcrotigers
Sure wish I had something for them! Cmb just in case
mikejohnj
QUOTE(geauxcrotigers @ Oct 2 2009, 01:57 PM)

Yeah. I didn't see anything. Looks like I posted these to late. Could have used those Arching Manning and Eli Manning autos in your gone section. Well haven't had too many people have interest in these and don't have a clue why but if you get anything new high end. Feel free to ask if I still have them. Thanks.
mikejohnj
QUOTE(geauxcrotigers @ Oct 2 2009, 01:57 PM)

Hi again. Come to think of it. I do have a slight interest in that world war 1 flag kit card whatever it is. A buddy of mine is a military buff and might get a kick out of it. If he doesn't want it. Just another card for tradebait. What does it book for? I am sure I can come up with something you need. I used to collect Shaq and have just about every rookie card he has in quantity and I mean anywhere from 10 to 20 of each. Even have a few promo cards that might have him is LSU uniform but I will have to check. Anyway. Contact me again. Thanks.
geauxstarz
I would love to have any and ALL of them. CMB and see if there is anything that you could use.
mikejohnj
QUOTE(geauxstarz @ Oct 3 2009, 12:48 PM)
I would love to have any and ALL of them. CMB and see if there is anything that you could use.

Got a lot of nice stuff. My main interest is Joe Flacco autos depending on condition. The other players in my signature come at a lesser priority. I don't want to go back and forth asking if you will trade this or that. Don't know what is PC or actually tradeable so the best thing to do is just make me a list of what you are willing to trade from the players in my signature and we can go from there. All four of the Addai cards are too rare to price. Plmk. Thanks.

The blank proof will not be for trade. I just found out it is a fake.
mikejohnj
JOSEPH ADDAI
2007 BOWMAN CHROME BLANK PROOF NO#

(Was brought to my attention from another member that this card is a fake. Found out that people are boiling the cards to get the backs off of them. This card will not be traded. Thanks to edgerrin32 for telling me this before I screwed somebody. I bought the card on e-bay last year and just finding out now. Apparently he bought one also.)
bears1980
hey cmb and pc my willis pc is for trade lmk

http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss230/bearsfan_album/
#1 LT Fan
mikejohnj
QUOTE(bears1980 @ Oct 3 2009, 08:24 PM)
hey cmb and pc my willis pc is for trade lmk

http://s578.photobucket.com/albums/ss230/bearsfan_album/

Hi there. sorry to say that I didn't see anything for the Addai cards. Nice Brohm though. Had one just like it a week ago. Just a little humor. Let me know if you get anything else new in. Thanks.
mikejohnj
QUOTE(#1 LT Fan @ Oct 3 2009, 08:27 PM)

Do you have anything from the players in my signature or a bucket I can look at? Plmk. Thanks.
geauxstarz
QUOTE(mikejohnj @ Oct 3 2009, 04:11 PM)
Got a lot of nice stuff. My main interest is Joe Flacco autos depending on condition. The other players in my signature come at a lesser priority. I don't want to go back and forth asking if you will trade this or that. Don't know what is PC or actually tradeable so the best thing to do is just make me a list of what you are willing to trade from the players in my signature and we can go from there. All four of the Addai cards are too rare to price. Plmk. Thanks.
The blank proof will not be for trade. I just found out it is a fake.

Everything in my Bucket is for trade! Let me know!
mikejohnj
QUOTE(geauxstarz @ Oct 3 2009, 11:06 PM)
Everything in my Bucket is for trade! Let me know!

I'm interested in these two Flacco autos depending on condition. Let me know if we can do something with both of these. Thanks.

2008 sp authentic joe flacco 3 color rc patch autograph 539/999
2008 Leaf rookies and stars joe flacco college patch auto 05/30
mikejohnj
Cards are back on the chopping block. Anyone need them? Plmk. Thanks.
mikejohnj
Cards are on the chopping block again. Anyone need them? Plmk. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.