Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Who haunts your boxes/packs?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
TheSoul23
Who do you guys seem to pull everytime you bust a pack? Wether its autos or jerseys or just any kind of decent hits.

For me, its either Paul Konerko or another White Sox in every baseball box that I bust. I think out 7/8 boxes of baseball I've busted over the last year or two have been White Sox hits!
KHarmon
Last year Carlos Delgado seemed to be hiding in every product I opened. I pulled a game used of his out of four or five different product.
jaytucc
peyton manning a tom brady autos....it sucks
northicehero99
QUOTE(jaytucc @ Sep 26 2009, 04:33 AM)
peyton manning a tom brady autos....it sucks

Really, it sucks to be you then, as those guys are total scrubs. laugh.gif laugh.gif

Last year I think Earl Bennett in Football, this year maybe Kory Sheets.
cardcrazed
Jamaal Charles seems to always be in the packs I bust! Or it seems to be a Patriot........

Justin
49erfan209
Last year I seemed to pull Jordy Nelson a lot.
Tarasadie17
I seem to have a knack for pulling Miguel Cabrera... one could do a lot worse... wink.gif
lsufball_Fan2114
Jarvaris Crittenton haunted me in basketball a couple of years ago
Last year in football it was redemptions that haunted me
if there was a redemption in a box of any product i would find it
this year in football it is Rashard Jennings and any rookie from USC (except Sanchez)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bajmurray
Anybody want to buy a bunch of Andruw Jones GU cards????
Johnny Number 5
FOR NFL - MY WORS YEAR WAS O6 WHERE I GOT NOTHING BUT CHARLIE WHITE HURST AND OMAR JACOBS..OR EVEN WORSE JOE KLOPFENSTEIN.....07 WAS TONY HUNT ALL THE TIME, 08 WAS BASICALLY ANY BODY THAT GOT CUT AFTER PRE SEASON WAS OVER, AND THIS YEAR 09, HAVENT OPENED ANY,

BUT IF I SEE A WASTE OF CARDBOARD LIKE MICHEAL "I WISH I WAS A FOOTBALL PLAYER, BUT IM A SCRUB WITH NO CONTRACT BECAUSE I AM A NARCISSISTIC JERK WITH BAD ADVISORS" CRAB TREE, I WILL BE UPSET..
J5
Stlouisrams1600
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Sep 27 2009, 10:34 AM)
FOR NFL - MY WORS YEAR WAS O6 WHERE I GOT NOTHING BUT CHARLIE WHITE HURST AND OMAR JACOBS..OR EVEN WORSE JOE KLOPFENSTEIN.....07 WAS TONY HUNT ALL THE TIME, 08 WAS BASICALLY ANY BODY THAT GOT CUT AFTER PRE SEASON WAS OVER, AND THIS YEAR 09, HAVENT OPENED ANY,

BUT IF I SEE A WASTE OF CARDBOARD LIKE MICHEAL "I WISH I WAS A FOOTBALL PLAYER, BUT IM A SCRUB WITH NO CONTRACT BECAUSE I AM A NARCISSISTIC JERK WITH BAD ADVISORS" CRAB TREE, I WILL BE UPSET..
J5

I will gladly take any of your Klopfensteins that you got "Klopped" on. laugh.gif
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(Stlouisrams1600 @ Sep 27 2009, 09:41 AM)
I will gladly take any of your Klopfensteins that you got "Klopped" on. laugh.gif

tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.