Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 09-10 UD Exquisite Basketball
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
adub4545
I am hearing that this product is going to be almost $800 a box! They are saying that UD is adding all of their extremely hig end cards into this product such as Tiger Woods and Sidney Crosby. Michael, LeBron and Kobe autos are supposed to be plentiful in this product. I have also heard this stuff is going to be hand sorted by Upper Deck employees only and not from an outside source....

Has anyone else heard about this stuff? Is any of this true? I might have to break down and buy a box

Would love to hear from someone else that knows about this product...

Thanks
Pejarox7620
i saw the sell sheet that Steve posted and it looks awesome! $800 a box even seems cheap from what i saw on the sale sheet, i thought it was going to be $1000 at least especially since its Exquisites last year
dodgernoot
i dont know who could really justify 800 for one box (5 cards mind you). with that said i may get one. only one. because come on, who wouldnt absolutly poo themselves when they pull a /3 Jordan/Woods dual auto! i know i would. twice!
aceecards
1. It will be in shops Wednesday 9/30

2. Well maybe it wont be in shops but in the hands of the rich

3. Less than 700 cases made!

4. Good luck finding it

5. Repeat #4!

6. According to shawn cases are in excess of 2200-2300 already

NYStateOfMind1976
FYI, I went o dacardworld to see about getting some or thinking strongly about it anyway. They have hobby boxes at 825 and they list the cases as already sold out. OLike Ace said..good luck finding it.
adub4545
My local card shop will have some for me! biggrin.gif

bostonbruinsandceltics
My shop kinda upset me, they were able to get 1 case, well they dont have it yet but it will be there, so there pricing it at $1200 a box!!! now they will probably sell it but that is soo anoying that u can get it online for $800 ish and they are selling it for that much. Anyway its going to be the best product ever produced, and im trying to find a decent price on a case, no more than 2250. if anyone knows were i can get one please lmk.
booth9919
QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ Sep 25 2009, 09:48 AM)
My shop kinda upset me, they were able to get 1 case, well they dont have it yet but it will be there, so there pricing it at $1200 a box!!!  now they will probably sell it but that is soo anoying that u can get it online for $800 ish and they are selling it for that much.  Anyway its going to be the best product ever produced, and im trying to find a decent price on a case, no more than 2250.  if anyone knows were i can get one please lmk.

How else do you expect them to make money, I have found that most card stores usually mark up there boxes around 30%. As thats where they usually do most there business Boxes/packs
bluechip
QUOTE(dodgernoot @ Sep 25 2009, 12:38 AM)
i dont know who could really justify 800 for one box (5 cards mind you). with that said i may get one. only one. because come on, who wouldnt absolutly poo themselves when they pull a /3 Jordan/Woods dual auto! i know i would. twice!

lol
Jplan72
This stuff looks like obscene. Would love to drop some $ on this. BTW DACardworld has boxes for 825. Could there be a bad card in this?

It's UD.... wink.gif
Mattyt777
Phinsfan77 and I split a box of this stuff yesterday at the store. 3 base cards, a jumbo jersey of Yi Jianlain, RC auto of Marcus Thornton /225 and the box saver...

Gordie Howe Retro Rookie patch auto /25

Will not be touching this product ever again. $600 for a box, 3 base cards and only 2 auto??? Upper Deck sure did screw over there customers on this product.
pspstatus
I've seen and read a bunch of box breaks of this stuff. For the price this stuff is absolutely a joke. Unfortunately UD took their anger over not being able to make NBA licensed cards out on the collectors. In my opinion this stuff is trash.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.