Chipper Jones Jsy Card #/250

Additional notes:

thanks
Iplayfootball_90
I agree thanks!
bravesfan09
recieved
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to Iplayfootball_90.
Iplayfootball_90
Hasn't gotten here yet. Will probably get it within the next few days.
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to Iplayfootball_90.
bob_TCC
Matt,

Have you received your end of this trade yet?

-Bob
Iplayfootball_90
Nothing yet Bob.
bravesfan09
if im correct i sent this like 2 weeks ago
Iplayfootball_90
Really? I am not sure why it hasn't gotten here yet, post office is probably running slow.
bob_TCC
Matt,

Have you received your end of this trade yet?

-Bob
Iplayfootball_90
Nothing yet Bob.
bob_TCC
Chip,

Are you prepared to provide replacement cards or return what you received if Matt doesn't receive anything by Saturday of this week?

-Bob
bob_TCC
Matt,

Did you ever receive your end of this trade?

-Bob
Iplayfootball_90
I haven't recieved anything Bob. Like before my post office probably lost the package.
bravesfan09
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Oct 9 2006, 12:09 PM)
Chip,

Are you prepared to provide replacement cards or return what you received if Matt doesn't receive anything by Saturday of this week?

-Bob

of course Bob
i realize that stuff like this does happen and id have no problem replacing it
bravesfan09
OMG i went to the PO today to see if they knew where any of my packages where and sure enough 2 of them were there! matts was one of them. i had placed the wrong zip on it and since they couldnt recognize it they didnt send. i brought the package home and placed his card plus a few extras of his interests in a new mailer. Matt if u can send me ur addy again this will be out tommorow! gaurenteed! and that brees from my recent break is yours as well as a few other things. im extremmmmmely sorry for this. if i wouldnt have to send another today i woulda never known!

once agian my apologies for all this and ur chipper is on its way
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Oct 17 2006, 07:26 PM)
OMG i went to the PO today to see if they knew where any of my packages where and sure enough 2 of them were there! matts was one of them. i had placed the wrong zip on it and since they couldnt recognize it they didnt send. i brought the package home and placed his card plus a few extras of his interests in a new mailer. Matt if u can send me ur addy again this will be out tommorow! gaurenteed! and that brees from my recent break is yours as well as a few other things.  im extremmmmmely sorry for this. if i wouldnt have to send another today i woulda never known!

once agian my apologies for all this and ur chipper is on its way

It is perfectly fine Chip. Thank you for the update on this. Ok my addy is on its way and thank you for the extras. wink.gif
Iplayfootball_90
Got them today and am very happy! Thank you, Chip!!
bob_TCC
Thanks to Matt for his patience with this transaction and thanks to Chip for making sure that the issue was resolved properly.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.