Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: (((Hart Lee Dykes)))
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
O-StateCowboy
Please trade or sell me any cards of Hart Lee Dykes (WR for New England Patriots from 1989-92).

Also he appeared in 2005 Topps All-Americans.

I need everything!
O-StateCowboy
I have one offer so far via PM. Anyone else?

I could really use his 2005 Topps All-American autograph!
O-StateCowboy
sad.gif
O-StateCowboy
I bought his auto! I need base!
jimwrestlingcards
I have a 90 pro set of him PM me if interested plmk
travelingirish
I have a 91 UD and probably a 91 pro set if you need them.
O-StateCowboy
Still need more....
pgwtamu
user posted image

I have this one......didn't really see anything in your bucket that interested me.....I collect cowboys, and have a set wants thread of sets that I am working on.....lmk thanks...
O-StateCowboy
I need that. Is that the chrome #/555 version or the regular version? I will pay a few bucks or trade lots of #/d inserts.
pgwtamu
QUOTE(O-StateCowboy @ Nov 19 2009, 12:41 AM)
I need that.  Is that the chrome #/555 version or the regular version?  I will pay a few bucks or trade lots of #/d inserts.

there are 2 different chromes, a silver chrome, and a gold chrome....both sets are #ed to 555....as is this one....there is also a regular auto and chrome auto, the chrome autos are #ed to 55....I'd sell for $2.50 if you want to do that....or if you have any 09 topps chrome rookies, we can work something out...it's a double of mine, i am working on the 05 all american chrome sets....pm me, I'm off for the night...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.