1KR-LT Tomlinson

1KRE-AB Boldin

1KRE-JW Walker

F25-BR Brady

F25-RJ Rudi Johnson

F25-TB Barber

Football heros #72 Staubach

Additional notes:

Cards to be mailed by Tuesday September 12th. Thanks for the trade, hope you finish the set.
broncojim
Trade confirmed - thanks for the help with this one.
northicehero99
Received the cards today as described. Thanks for the trade.
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to broncojim.
northicehero99
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 24 2006, 10:22 PM)
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to broncojim.

Bob, he was out on vacation last week, so hopefully he will be catching up on his mail today. Before he left he PM'd me he had not received.
broncojim
Back from vacation, but still no cards. I am assuming that they are either lost in the mail or that I gave Brian the wrong address as I recently moved. We have agreed to wait until Friday to see if the cards get returned to sender or forwarded to this address (assuming they may have been shipped to my old address).

We will come up with a resolution if the cards are not here by then.

I know Brian sent the cards, so they will show up somewhere, or we can resolve another way.
broncojim
Well, this transaction is proof that cards do actually get lost in the mail. Brian and I are working on replacements and will complete the trade next week.
northicehero99
Replacements sent, lmk when received and if they work. Still not sure what happened to the others and what is bad about these being lost is you needed them for the set.
broncojim
Amazingly enough I received two packages from Brian today. One had a "please forward" message on the front (original agreement), and the other was sent with DC (replacements). I recommend closing the trade, but will work out a rectification for the extra cards with Brian. I think it was my fault that he sent extra cards, and that he paid extra for shipping. I will send the extras back with cash (if he wants), or preferably come up with some replacements.

Let me know if there is any problem with this and I will work it out with Brian through PM.

Jim
bob_TCC
QUOTE(broncojim @ Oct 5 2006, 06:15 PM)
Let me know if there is any problem with this and I will work it out with Brian through PM.

Glad to hear that everything is now accounted for! I'll just leave this transaction open until Brian sees it tonight or tomorrow. That way, he can decide how to proceed and close the transaction when he chooses. wink.gif

-Bob
northicehero99
QUOTE(broncojim @ Oct 5 2006, 05:15 PM)
Amazingly enough I received two packages from Brian today.  One had a "please forward" message on the front (original agreement), and the other was sent with DC (replacements).  I recommend closing the trade, but will work out a rectification for the extra cards with Brian.  I think it was my fault that he sent extra cards, and that he paid extra for shipping.  I will send the extras back with cash (if he wants), or preferably come up with some replacements. 

Jim

Awesome, the first package was stuck in the machine and the second one came and pushed it through. laugh.gif

I will PM Broncojim. This transaction is closed as far as I am concerned.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.