Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trading this weekend!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
packers1104
Check my bucket and lmk what you like (Lookin to make mid-high trades only)
kidcarcia
I like the 07 Lawrence Timmons Donruss Classics , 07 AP, AND 04 Roetglisberger DDP. cmb and lmk asap
packers1104
sry nothin neeeded

QUOTE(kidcarcia @ Sep 18 2009, 06:00 PM)
I like the 07 Lawrence Timmons Donruss Classics , 07 AP, AND 04 Roetglisberger DDP. cmb and lmk asap

MWS
Really need that NFT Kobe.
packers1104
NFT stands for "not for trade" sry

QUOTE(MWS @ Sep 18 2009, 06:21 PM)
Really need that NFT Kobe.

Pejarox7620
i like the flacco spx kinda. LMK pm me
packers1104
PM sent
MWS
LOL I know what it means I'm not an idiot. If you look at my bucket you may find something you like.
DennisRSWanjr
I LIKE THAT FORTE YOU HAVE THERE MY FRIEND >.PLEASE CMB FOR IT THANKS BEE
packers1104
Ok...You say you know what it means then why did you ask? If its not for trade then its not for trade which means that I wont trade it...are you sure you understand?

QUOTE(MWS @ Sep 18 2009, 07:06 PM)
LOL I know what it means I'm not an idiot.  If you look at my bucket you may find something you like.

packers1104
sry nothin neeeded

QUOTE(DennisRSWanjr @ Sep 18 2009, 09:21 PM)
I LIKE THAT FORTE YOU HAVE THERE MY FRIEND >.PLEASE CMB FOR IT THANKS BEE

MWS
QUOTE(packers1104 @ Sep 18 2009, 09:45 PM)
Ok...You say you know what it means then why did you ask? If its not for trade then its not for trade which means that I wont trade it...are you sure you understand?

blink.gif Did I miss something I just said I really needed that card. Where did I say CMB for the Kobe or is the Kobe FT. Sorry posted in you thread. huh.gif
packers1104
what would be the point of saying "I really need that kobe" for no reason then? And in your next post you tell me that I could have checked your bucket for something so you did say that

QUOTE(MWS @ Sep 18 2009, 09:58 PM)
blink.gif  Did I miss something I just said I really needed that card. Where did I say CMB for the Kobe or is the Kobe FT. Sorry posted in you thread.  huh.gif

MWS
I offered for you to look at my bucket. didn't have to be for the Kobe you already made it clear it wasn't FT. Hence I'm not an idiot. Do you not look at buckets for posible trades? If you need more info please feel free to PM me.
packers1104
Lol read your last post which you say that you never told me to check your bucket now you say you told me to? And you say you like my Kobe auto and tell me to check your bucket, how am I suppose to know you mean that you know its NFT but you want me to check it for something else...?

QUOTE(MWS @ Sep 18 2009, 10:18 PM)
I offered for you to look at my bucket. didn't have to be for the Kobe you already made it clear it wasn't FT. Hence I'm not an idiot. Do you not look at buckets for posible trades? If you need more info please feel free to PM me.

packers1104
anyone tonight?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.