Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2005 EXQUISITE LADAINIAN TOMLINSON HELMET AUTO /5
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
dusty1218
Potentially looking to trade this. I also have these:

Steven Jackson Shoulder Pads auto /5
Tiki Barber Should Pads auto /5

All 3 come from the 2005 Exquisite equipment autograph set. Please feel free to make offers. Thanks
DennisRSWanjr
QUOTE(dusty1218 @ Sep 18 2009, 10:01 AM)
Potentially looking to trade this. I also have these:

Steven Jackson Shoulder Pads auto /5
Tiki Barber Should Pads auto /5

All 3 come from the 2005 Exquisite equipment autograph set. Please feel free to make offers. Thanks

IS THERE A SCAN OR SCANS ?
dusty1218
QUOTE(DennisRSWanjr @ Sep 18 2009, 09:07 AM)
IS THERE A SCAN OR SCANS ?

I can email you a picture from my phone. Whats your email. I am only looking to trade these by estimated SV, not BV. According to your info it states that you need 5 sales to declare a true SV, well thats tough on these. I am basing my SV prices on what the Manning sold for ($480) and going from there. Just wanted to make that known prior to talking trade or anything like that. Thanks
DennisRSWanjr
OKAY MY FRIEND THANKS FOR THE INFO
I ONLY TRADE BY BV >>>THANKS BEE
dielonthug
those are some sick pieces. I love 05 exquisite just for those.
dusty1218
QUOTE(dielonthug @ Sep 18 2009, 09:50 AM)
those are some sick pieces. I love 05 exquisite just for those.

Thanks. It is one heck of a set, that is for sure.
wlalocal
I can use all 3 cards, PCMB for them, thanks.
dusty1218
QUOTE(wlalocal @ Sep 18 2009, 11:34 AM)
I can use all 3 cards, PCMB for them, thanks.

I might be able to use these, please feel free to make an offer. PM me if you want to work something out. Thanks

Bettis 1/1 patch
jim brown auto
cunningham patch auto
elway jersey auto
fouts dual jersey auto
franco harris gotg auto
bo jackson auto
lambert auto
sid luckman cut
marino auto jersey
marino buy back auto
namath auto
sayers auto jersey
stallworth auto
tarkenton sweet spot auto
theisman spa auto
LT auto jersey
thurman thomas auto jersey
Unitas cut (want most)
edgerrin32
hard to trade BV, on a card that has NO BOOK VALUE. laugh.gif cards under 20 will never have a BV, ever, period, no such thing, nodda!!

i really want the edgerrin james of this card. i have only seen 1 on ebay ever, and i think they had a BIN of like 5-600 bucks ohmy.gif
madduxfan
Is the LT still available? I collect him and would love to add that to my PC. Are you looking for just 1 card in trade or would you consider multiples?

I do have a Ben R auto from 05 Donruss Classics--I think it's #/15. Also a Clemente triple GU from Topps Sterling.

I could do a nice deal if you are interested in multiple cards. PLMK when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Lauren

dusty1218
QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ Sep 18 2009, 01:29 PM)
hard to trade BV, on a card that has NO BOOK VALUE. laugh.gif cards under 20 will never have a BV, ever, period, no such thing, nodda!!

i really want the edgerrin james of this card. i have only seen 1 on ebay ever, and i think they had a BIN of like 5-600 bucks  ohmy.gif

Yes these cards carry a very high SV. The Manning sold for $500 and the LT is posted with a buy it now best offer of $1500 on ebay right now. They are rediculous cards. I can actually get you the Edge. I am buying 6 more of these tomorrow or the next day. When/If i get it I will contact you. Thanks
dusty1218
QUOTE(madduxfan @ Sep 18 2009, 02:50 PM)
Is the LT still available?  I collect him and would love to add that to my PC.  Are you looking for just 1 card in trade or would you consider multiples?

I do have a Ben R auto from 05 Donruss Classics--I think it's #/15.  Also a Clemente triple GU from Topps Sterling. 

I could do a nice deal if you are interested in multiple cards.  PLMK when you get a chance.

Thanks,
Lauren

Yes it is. I dont see any high end in your scans. Not really looking to trade down all that much. The LT I am looking for around $275-300 SV on as Manning sold for $500.
edgerrin32
QUOTE(dusty1218 @ Sep 18 2009, 03:00 PM)
Yes these cards carry a very high SV. The Manning sold for $500 and the LT is posted with a buy it now best offer of $1500 on ebay right now. They are rediculous cards. I can actually get you the Edge. I am buying 6 more of these tomorrow or the next day. When/If i get it I will contact you. Thanks

i want it but, i dont have the money for it now. but if you got it and held it, i could get it down the road. lmk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.