Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sweet an NPN from UD
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
MWS
Went to the mail box and pulled out a thick mailer. It was from Sea Otter Place Carlsbad, Ca

Its a Letter, and it says

Dear Sir or Madam,

Congratulations! We are pleased to advise that your Method of Free Entry request from 2008-09 Upper Deck Basketball is a winning entry. Accordingly we have "enclosed 2008-09 Upper Deck Baskettball.

Regards,

CS.

Wow Upper Deck thanks for the letter. unsure.gif
degibson84
thats upper deck for you.

i have been arguing back and forth with customer service for months over a box of SP Authentic football that had no rookie patch auto so they sent me a package with two SPA autos of Ali Highsmith. i emailed customer service back and let the guy know that i didn't receive a rookie patch auto and they sent me another package with an Erik Ainge Upper Deck Rookie auto. sent him another email and he says we will send you another package that will include a patch auto. so afew weeks go by with nothing and i ask what is going on and he sends my tracking number for the package with the Ainge stating we already mailed you another package it was DLVD the 26th. so i tell him that in am email dated the 28th you told me another package was sent out. now i am being ignored by upper deck
MWS
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Sep 15 2009, 01:21 PM)
thats upper deck for you.

i have been arguing back and forth with customer service for months over a box of SP Authentic football that had no rookie patch auto so they sent me a package with two SPA autos of Ali Highsmith. i emailed customer service back and let the guy know that i didn't receive a rookie patch auto and they sent me another package with an Erik Ainge Upper Deck Rookie auto. sent him another email and he says we will send you another package that will include a patch auto. so afew weeks go by with nothing and i ask what is going on and he sends my tracking number for the package with the Ainge stating we already mailed you another package it was DLVD the 26th. so i tell him that in am email dated the 28th you told me another package was sent out. now i am being ignored by upper deck

I called the 800# and got "I'll have some one call you back"
northicehero99
Wow, that is bad but good. Bad that you got nothing, but good from the standpoint that I have not gotten an NPN from UD in a while. This makes me beleive they are still interested in the program.
MWS
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Sep 15 2009, 01:30 PM)
Wow, that is bad but good.  Bad that you got nothing, but good from the standpoint that I have not gotten an NPN from UD in a while.  This makes me beleive they are still interested in the program.

Its the thought that counts. lol.
degibson84
QUOTE(MWS @ Sep 15 2009, 01:28 PM)
I called the 800# and got "I'll have some one call you back"

use this email address it is the Customer Service Team Leader it might get you somewhere unlike it has me

James_Hayes@upperdeck.com
benshobbies
Sorry it didn't work out, but I am even more so eager to go to the mailbox tomorrow. my mail is usally a day or a few later than everyone else's. Maybe Upper Deck will send you a killer insert for a goof-up that big. Lets hope so.
ffman
So....you got a letter from Upper Deck saying you got an NPN....but there was no card??

laugh.gif Nice job Upper Deck.
MWS
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Sep 15 2009, 02:07 PM)
use this email address it is the Customer Service Team Leader it might get you somewhere unlike it has me

James_Hayes@upperdeck.com

They said they woul send something 2-3 weeks. unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.