Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Team & Player Lots For Trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Chanz0102
I have team lots -- organized. Players listed by team card says they play for & listed in alphabetical order by first name within the team lot.

Lots contain RC, Base, & Inserts from 90-09.
(Check bucket for any GU or auto)

Bears Lot <--> GONE
Bengals Lot <--> GONE
Bills Lot
Broncos Lot
Browns Lot
Bucs Lot
Cardinals Lot
Chargers Lot
Chiefs Lot
Colts Lot
Cowboy Lot
Dolphin Lot
Eagles Lot
Falcons Lot
49ers Lot
Giants Lot
Jaguars Lot
Jets Lot
Lions Lot
Packers Lot
Panthers Lot
Patriots Lot
Raiders Lot
Rams Lot
Ravens Lot
Redskins Lot
Saints Lot
Seahawks Lot
Steelers Lot
Texans Lot
Titans Lot
Vikings Lot

I'm looking to trade the lots that I have in order to cut down on cards that I don't necessarily collect.

I'm looking for any player in my sig.. but would also look at Viking & Twins lots.

Ask for whatever players within the lot. You don't have to trade for every card within the lot.
Chanz0102
little more than 1/3 of the way through.. lemme know if there is any interest so far.
Chanz0102
almost done with these lots.. take a look and let me know what you'd like.

I'd prefer to trade entire lot, but will trade stuff out of each lot, just let me know!
KevinAlan
QUOTE(Chanz0102 @ Sep 15 2009, 01:06 AM)
little more than 1/3 of the way through.. lemme know if there is any interest so far.

i have a pp matt ryan power pick promo rc

do you have anything '02 texans??

lmk ty me..
Chanz0102
Will work on the Texans now.
hobbyfan
I collect the Jets & Giants. I have a Twins base lot for you. Just have to see how many cards I have in the lot. I have a Vikings base lot, too, but there's a deal pending on that one elsewhere.

Right now, I'm only looking to obtain 2009 base on the Jets & Giants. LMK.
Chanz0102
Pm sent hobbyfan.

Lots finished guys. Looking to trade em! biggrin.gif
kidcarcia
pm sent
Chanz0102
pm's responded too.
b.warrior129
do you still have the steelers and dolphins
Chanz0102
Anyone Tonight after some sweet FB action?

bballer - PM Sent
kidcarcia
pm sent
Chanz0102
pm returned & still got lots of lots available.

I am also looking for the following sets to complete & will take what I don't have.

08 SP Pro Bowl Inserts (base)
08 Topps Chrome
09 Topps ToppsTown
Chanz0102
still here guys, if you have base/inserts of my PC guys, it's a VERY easy trade biggrin.gif
Chanz0102
looking to combine team lots with GU if possible! Let me know!
Chanz0102
Still got a lot available.. will sell the entire team lots for cheap too. Would rather trade though. Let me know.
Chanz0102
Been gone for a long while -- but still wouldn't mind getting these base/rc/insert cards to those team or player collectors who just want everything of that team or player! Take a look and let me know what you have interest in.

PM me for faster reply.
Chanz0102
Still got all the lots up for trade. Just looking for base in return of either Twins, Vikings, or Redick cards.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.