Full Version: Sale: kwikford to Tarasadie17
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
kwikford
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

kwikford receives:

$35 Paypal

Tarasadie17 receives:

I receive $35 in Paypal

You receive: 23 total football game used and autos as per my bucket link and (1)Vin Mazzaro rookie auto.

Additional notes:

Thank you, cards will be shipped in a priority box.
Tarasadie17
Agreed, paypal has been sent
Tarasadie17
While the cards arrived today, I am unhappy with the condition of eight of the cards.

Wiilie parker GU - heavily creased around the jersey
Mario Williams GU - creased around the right side jersey piece
Steve Smith GU (Giants) - creased around jersey
AJ Hawk GU - creased around jersey
Brandon Flowers GU - creased around jersey
Demetrius Williams GU - creased around jersey
Michael Vick GU - creased around jersey
Chad Johnson GU - heavily creased around the jersey

That is one third of the lot. I either want a full refund with me returning all cards, or a refund of $12, approximately one third of the cost of the lot.
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to kwikford.
kwikford
Honestly I'm shocked and have sold literally a hundred of these to another member without complaint. As a valued merchant and trader, I will as always refund the amount the customer has asked for without question. As I don't want the cards returned, a scan would be nice so we may do a little quality control with our jersey cards that we have so maybe were missing something in our inspection. All of our "dinged" and "creased" cards are separated and sold as a damaged lot on ebay, never here. ---John
kwikford
Refund in the amount of $12 sent to Tarasadie17's Paypal account.
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Tarasadie17.
Tarasadie17
I have received a partial refund from kwikford. Very quick and professional. He has stated I can keep the cards, just that I provide scans of the damaged cards. Will do so this evening.

Again, I appreciate the quickness in dealing with this matter.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.