D. Wade 220 cards
Kobe 9 cards
C. Anthony 26 Cards
C. Paul 19 Cards
Lebron 24 Cards.

Additional notes:

None Specified.
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to serving4theking.
Ilovetheheat
Payment received!

Take Care.
-Jeremy
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to serving4theking.
serving4theking
QUOTE(finestkind @ Sep 20 2009, 09:10 AM)

Trade confirmed.
finestkind
serving4theking
I do not believe I have received these yet. Can Jeremy send an update?

RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Ilovetheheat.
Ilovetheheat
Lot was shipped a while back....
I know he's rarely online... I have his email. I'll drop him a line in the morning...

-Jeremy
Ilovetheheat
Buyer and I have been in contact via email... He says he has not received....
Will update accordingly.

-Jeremy
RGBII
serving4theking
QUOTE(RGBII @ Oct 2 2009, 06:01 PM)

We are communicating about this. It's possible my post office misplaced them or something else out of the ordinary. I'm waiting for some delivery specifics. Tony
Ilovetheheat
A replacement package is being put together. It should have been done by now but Ive been swamped lately. I'll update when package goes out.

Take care.
-Jeremy
serving4theking
QUOTE(Ilovetheheat @ Oct 9 2009, 02:27 PM)
A replacement package is being put together. It should have been done by now but Ive been swamped lately. I'll update when package goes out.

Take care.
-Jeremy

Jeremy and I have dealt before and I don't believe this was his fault. But he has generously agreed to put together another package. It doesn't need to be the same value, we can share the loss on this. Jeremy is going above and beyond here.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Ilovetheheat.
Ilovetheheat
I have been out of town due to a death in the family recently but that is no excuse for my lack of updates in this thread. Mod's this will be taken care of promptly. This should be closed my midnight.

I'll update accordingly.
-Jeremy
finestkind
urbanmonk
urbanmonk
serving4theking
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Nov 25 2009, 09:52 AM)

He never sent anything to compensate for the lost package, but I just told him that I would eat the loss on this one. Sounds like he has had some hard times lately.
jaderock
Reopened at Jeremy's request..
Ilovetheheat
I have not been on in a while. This transaction was not closed to my liking. Serving4theking please send me a paypal addy. Full refund will be given mid next week. No arguments brother.
-Jeremy
finestkind
serving4theking
QUOTE(serving4theking @ Nov 25 2009, 01:11 PM)
He never sent anything to compensate for the lost package, but I just told him that I would eat the loss on this one. Sounds like he has had some hard times lately.

All is settled, this can be closed.
Ilovetheheat
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.