05 CLASSICS BRYANT MCFADDEN #/499

08 LEAF R&S DAN CONNOR ROOKIE AUTO PATCH #/270 $7
06 CONTENDERS ANTHONY SMITH ROOKIE AUTO $5

Additional notes:

None Specified.
SteelerFan
I agree to this. Jay
SteelerFan
This Transaction is being canceled due to Paypal not accepting Money into Dustys account.

once Paypal is straight there is no prob with redoing this Sale.

Sorry for the inconvience. Jay
urbanmonk
A sale can't be cancelled once agreed apon, if you plan on going thru with this transaction it would be better to leave it open than to have it failed to you.
But that is your choice.

thanks,
Dwight
SteelerFan
Well we can leave it open but as for a time frame I dont know when it will be completed.Once paypal is straight on Dustys side I will complete my side.
dusty1218
I dont really see the issue here. My paypal account wont work, so what?? Just send out a money order or a check. It is the same thing unless he has to use a credit card to pay through paypal. I have never had a problem on here transaction wise and I do more selling than I do trading so again I dont see the problem.
RGBII
Once you gentlemen come to an agreement
on payment, please post the details here.

We will take the appropriate actions from
there.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
SteelerFan
I already said my details. Ill wait until Paypal is fixed.Like ive said before I will not pay for a MO then Pay postage on card that have no real value.Why is this site having a big prob with cancelin a transaction?Ill just have to leave this live and Hope he figures out his Paypal account.Again I have no prob sending the paypal. Jay
northicehero99
QUOTE(SteelerFan @ Sep 12 2009, 03:07 PM)
Why is this site having a big prob with cancelin a transaction?

Jay,

We do have a problem canceling the sale agreement because both members agreed to the transaction. Once that occurs our rule is that the transaction must either be "completed" or "failed". So if you wish not to complete the transaction then it counts as a "failed" transaction. In this case it would probably be failed to "both" based on Dusty's paypal issue and you not wanting to complete it other than by paypal.

So if that is what you two agree to do then that is what we will do. Please just post that. It is up to you two how you would like to proceed. Maybe Dusty could compromise a little and knock of $1 ($0.44 postage and $0.56 money order fee) or so for you to mail the money order. Not saying he should do that but that is just a thought as to how this might be resolved more easily than failing.

You two need to decide how to proceed.
dusty1218
It is fine by me to knock off $1 to mail me a money order. Heck I will knock off $2 as it will save me that in fees plus I will give him $1 for gas to the post office....If thats a problem, it should be failed to him, not me as well. I cant control paypal and you can look at my other transactions as well, other people have had the same problem...It is much easier from here on out for me to just take money orders only and I have specified that in other posts. Again it is on him, but I will knock $2 off the total if he sends a money order.
northicehero99
By the way what is the paypal issue? I have noticed recently if you copy the email address from TCC pms it is not recognizing it and you are basically better off writing it down and then entering it in paypal. Not sure if that is the issue but he could retry typing your email address, if he was copying and pasting it.
SteelerFan
North thanks for the Suggestion. I typed instead of pasting and it went through.

Paypal has been Sent.
Thanks Jay
urbanmonk
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Sep 12 2009, 06:14 PM)
By the way what is the paypal issue?  I have noticed recently if you copy the email address from TCC pms it is not recognizing it and you are basically better off writing it down and then entering it in paypal.  Not sure if that is the issue but he could retry typing your email address, if he was copying and pasting it.

Sorry I should have remembered that as I had the same problem paying dusty, I thought it was just a glitch as I tried like 4 times, but forgot on the 5th try that I typed it in and it worked on that try.
SteelerFan
Hello Jason Schwartz,

You have sent a payment of $33.00 USD to Rotosky@live.com.

Payment details

Amount: $33.00 USD
Transaction Date: Sep. 12, 2009
Transaction ID: 2CE36724NL323963N

northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dusty1218.

dusty1218 please update if payment was received. Thanks.
dusty1218
received
SteelerFan
Recieved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.