2004 Darius Watts Upper Deck Rookie Premiere RC

kidcarcia receives:

Titans/Patriots team lots

Additional notes:

None Specified.
kidcarcia
agreed. i can send out on wednesday.
Tb40
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to PackerBacker.
Tb40
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to kidcarcia.
kidcarcia
Sorry I haven't had a lot of extra time I will try to get out tommarrow
PackerBacker
QUOTE(kidcarcia @ Sep 17 2009, 06:05 AM)
Sorry I haven't had a lot of extra time I will try to get out tommarrow

I asked kidcarcia to send out first and he had agreed. Just waiting for his end of the trade to arrive and then his will be sent out.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to kidcarcia.
kidcarcia
I sent it yesterday. Hope you get it soon.
Tb40
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to PackerBacker.
PackerBacker
Still nothing received at this point.
kidcarcia
did you recieve? i hope it dint get lost sad.gif
kidcarcia
if he ends up never recieving will I get a restriction? I hope he gets it though. If it was lost then I'll try to make it up for you.
WHyFLy
I believe he has recieved it since He sent me your end on accident. So he should have gotten it Ryan. I am sending out his end to you on monday.
urbanmonk
PackerBacker
Still haven't received but went ahead and sent my end of the trade out. However accidentally sent to whyfly. He was nice enough to forward to kidcarcia for me.

Kidcarcia, please update me when u receive your cards. Thanks.
urbanmonk
PackerBacker
received my cards today (thanks for the extras kidcarcia).
kidcarcia
recieved yesterday sorry for late post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.