basketballstar21 receives:

$10 paypal

Additional notes:

Thanks a lot man! smile.gif

I agree, thanks bud.
boone982
payment sent. Thanks for the sweet PC Sale! biggrin.gif
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to basketballstar21.
bob_TCC
Darren,

Please confirm that you received payment for this sale.

Then, did you mail your end of this sale? If so, please be specific about when you mailed the package. That way, we'll all have a better understanding as to when this transaction will likely be completed.

Thanks,

-Bob
basketballstar21
Payment received and I will be refunding $5 back to him because I no longer have the Maurice Cheeks auto and he has agreed, thanks. Payment has been received and I will be shipping the card out tomorrow. Thanks.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(basketballstar21 @ Sep 13 2009, 11:17 PM)
Payment received and I will be refunding $5 back to him because I no longer have the Maurice Cheeks auto and he has agreed, thanks.  Payment has been received and I will be shipping the card out tomorrow.  Thanks.

Darren,

When did you receive payment for this sale? Was it 9/7/09? If so, why has the package not been mailed yet?

-Bob
basketballstar21
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 13 2009, 10:23 PM)
Darren,

When did you receive payment for this sale?  Was it 9/7/09?  If so, why has the package not been mailed yet?

-Bob

I go to school/work during the week. I PMed him letting him know about the Cheeks auto and waited for a response whether he wanted me to ship the 1 card or give him a full refund.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(basketballstar21 @ Sep 13 2009, 11:24 PM)
I go to school/work during the week.

So, are you saying that you're only able to mail packages on Saturday? If so, you'll need to start letting your transaction partners know that ahead of time.

-Bob
basketballstar21
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 13 2009, 10:26 PM)
So, are you saying that you're only able to mail packages on Saturday?  If so, you'll need to start letting your transaction partners know that ahead of time.

-Bob

No, I didnt say that. I said I go to school/work during the week so sometimes I can get to the post office during the week and other weeks I don't have time.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(basketballstar21 @ Sep 13 2009, 11:27 PM)
No, I didnt say that.  I said I go to school/work during the week so sometimes I can get to the post office during the week and other weeks I don't have time.

Darren,

Understood, but a few moments of updating your transactions to let everyone know that you received a payment and when you expect to mail a package shouldn't be too much to expect. So, please do so with future transactions. wink.gif

Thanks,

-Bob
basketballstar21
Card sent, thanks.
boone982
got the card today. Also got the refund, but think it was posted on the other transaction. Thanks. can be closed smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.