Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2009 Upper Deck Football Preview
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
Mike Lindegarde
Hi guys,

I put together another preview. This time it's 2009 Upper Deck Football. This product should be out now, so I'm a little late on this one. The product looks pretty darn good though.

Here is the link: 2009 Upper Deck Football Preview
Stlouisrams1600
It looks awesome so much better than last year. 10/10 for the preview.
ffman
I bought one retail pack and the photography/base design looks great as always.
Mike Lindegarde
QUOTE(Stlouisrams1600 @ Sep 2 2009, 09:54 PM)
It looks awesome so much better than last year. 10/10 for the preview.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the read.

Some of the reviews I've seen are giving 2009 Upper Deck average ratings at best, but most of the people doing the reviews are saying things like "wait for Black or Ultimate". It seems to me that Black and Ultimate target a different type of collector than your average run of the mill base product.
Tarasadie17
That is a really well done review Mike, thanks for the very good read... thumbsup.gif
frankieFBcards
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Sep 3 2009, 05:56 AM)
That is a really well done review Mike, thanks for the very good read... thumbsup.gif

MIKE , thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

JUST WENT OUT AND BROUGHT A BOX !!!
northicehero99
Hope to be getting one sometime soon. The base photography looks spectacular from what I have seen. Hopefully this product will not disappoint.
msuwendy
Mike, really appreciate all the reviews you do....excellent write-up and extremely informative! Keep 'em coming biggrin.gif
NYStateOfMind1976
Great review!!!

I have bought some random packs and two boxes of this years version and I have to admit I like it. I buy low and high end products and this is a fun one to bust. Out of the two boxes it has exceeded the number of hits listed. One had 4/2 and the other had 3/2. I was very pleased and for the price I think it is a great deal.
storm
3 boxes on hold for me when im get to Maine next friday and im pumped.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.