Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Chris "Beanie" Wells Auto/Patch FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
mikejohnj
Moderator, please TTT this post. Card has been sent into Donruss for replacement and is no longer for trade. Thanks.

cards101
cmb lmk in a pm
Pejarox7620
i like it. PM ME if you like something
joe31
I like it. Pm me if you see anything...

Joe
linksmaker
cmb for it
MVP Kosar
I am interested, please PM me
austin81
i like it to lmk if u see anything and if not I have cards that are not in my bucket.
so plmk
NWV21
I like it.
CardCollector123
I'd love it.
Beanie is one of my favorite players to come out of OSU
sonic77
Check my pc for it. lmk
steelersnut86
pm sent
19th Century Indiana Jones
Sell?
Eagles_freak5
Im interested, PM sent
mikejohnj
QUOTE(linksmaker @ Aug 31 2009, 09:13 PM)
cmb for it

Got any Flacco Autos? Plmk. Thanks.
mikejohnj
QUOTE(CardCollector123 @ Sep 1 2009, 12:04 AM)
I'd love it.
Beanie is one of my favorite players to come out of OSU

I am always interested in Flacco autos. Plmk. Thanks.
mikejohnj
QUOTE(austin81 @ Aug 31 2009, 09:40 PM)
i like it to lmk if u see anything and if not I have cards that are not in my bucket.
so plmk

Didn't see anything in the bucket I can use for the Wells. If you have any high end Flacco, let me know. Thanks.
mikejohnj
QUOTE(NWV21 @ Aug 31 2009, 11:58 PM)
I like it.

Sorry but I didn't see anything in your bucket I can use for the Wells. Thanks for the reply.
mikejohnj
QUOTE(sonic77 @ Sep 1 2009, 12:44 AM)
Check my pc for it. lmk

Hi there. Sorry but I didn't see anything in the bucket I can use for the Wells. Thanks for the reply.
mikejohnj
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Sep 1 2009, 08:25 AM)
Sell?

I rarely sell but what are you offering for it? Maybe a trade? Can always use more Flacco autos if any are available. Plmk. Thanks.
mikejohnj
QUOTE(mikejohnj @ Aug 31 2009, 08:04 PM)

CARD IS NO LONGER PENDING TRADE TO CardCollector123. Apparently he posted the Flacco I NEEDED for trade even though we were in the middle of a trade and I was waiting for a definite price on the Wells.

Packers247 answered his post and offered a Manning auto. Packers247 also offered me the same Manning Auto and I told him the Wells was already pending trade to CardCollector123.

CardCollector123 blew me off to get Packers247 Manning auto but Packers247 wants my Wells more than his Flacco.

TOO MUCH DRAMA. CARD IS GOING BACK TO DONRUSS FOR REPLACEMENT.

Moderator, please TTT this post. Thanks.

Have this card that I was planning on sending into Donruss for replacement.

Chris "Beanie" Wells
2009 Donruss Threads Rookie Auto #211...156/175 (Auto is on a "W" Patch)

Definitely a keeper but I am picky about condition. It has an extremely small crease in the lower right corner of the swatch cut-out area.

Not looking to unload this for just anything as I can still send it in. Just figured I would give you guys a shot at it if you don't mind small flaws. If anyone is interested in it, let me know. Need to get some kind of an auto out of the deal. Thanks.

[attachmentid=7854]

Packers247
i never offered the manning!!!!! to him that is
Packers247
have u not been listening to the pms i have sent
19th Century Indiana Jones
QUOTE(mikejohnj @ Sep 3 2009, 01:07 PM)
I rarely sell but what are you offering for it? Maybe a trade? Can always use more Flacco autos if any are available. Plmk. Thanks.

I don't have any Flacco AUs... mellow.gif
mikejohnj
QUOTE(Packers247 @ Sep 15 2009, 04:20 PM)
i never offered the manning!!!!! to him that is

Yes I have and he specifically told me that if he can get a Manning auto then he would rather do that and since you are the only person that answered his post. That pretty much tells me that he apparently wants your Manning and blew me off. Doesn't matter now. As soon as this became a mess, I packed the card up and shipped it off to Donruss for replacement. When I get a mint one back, maybe I will offer it for trade again.
Packers247
well iam sorry that happened
mikejohnj
QUOTE(Packers247 @ Sep 15 2009, 06:08 PM)
well iam sorry that happened

Apology accepted. I will keep you in mind if or when get it back. Since it is an auto, Donruss might send me something else of equal value. Never know with these guys anymore.
Packers247
yeah well thanks and CMB
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.