Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Member Milestone: urbanmonk reaches 500!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
mjda
On Friday August 28, 2009 Dwight (urbanmonk) reached 500 transactions!

Dwight, who has been one of the biggest role models for me as a collector, has averaged 1 transaction every 1.6 days! He has been involved in transactions with 204 unique members. Dwight has racked up nearly just as many trades as sales, with a total of 227 trades and 275 sales.

Here are his transactions by duration (502 total):

Days - Transactions - Percentage
0-14 - 465 - 92.63%
15-29 - 34 - 6.77%
30-59 - 2 0.4%
60+ - 1 - 0.2%

With this accomplishment, Dwight has definitely become one of the better role models for collectors around the globe. Congratulations, Dwight, on reaching 500! I hope to see you around for another 500! thumbsup.gif
ffman
Congrats Dwight!

One of TCC's finest members, without a doubt.
Tarasadie17
One of the classiest and most respected members on this board! Congrats to you Dwight! clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
rtsjr
wtg
RGBII
That's a lot of tradin', sellin' and buyin'.

Congratualtions on the milestone.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
sasports
Awsome! WTG
busyb85
Congrats on the milestone, Dwight!! smile.gif
Krusin
Haven't had the pleasure as yet, I know that will change some day.

Congrats on the milestone Dwight!!!
Tb40
Congrats Dwight.
Thanks, Matt
finestkind
Congrats Dwight. clapping.gif
Kmart6nets
Dwight - a big congrats to you!
aceecards
congrats to you!

captkirk42
Congrats Dwight! You Rock!
urbanmonk
QUOTE(Krusin @ Aug 31 2009, 06:51 PM)
Haven't had the pleasure as yet, I know that will change some day.

Congrats on the milestone Dwight!!!

Ummm Bud you were my 1st or 2nd trade here tongue.gif laugh.gif I had some of your AU needs for your set. Guess you forgot me asking all them questions about how transactions work/when will it get closed as it has been done/ etc..... wink.gif Remember you accused me of having contacts at the Post Office? laugh.gif :

trade thread

Edit: 2nd trade I entered into Bud but 1st complete one I had, 3 days earlier I did one with Mike(maple19), ours just finished first as Mike is in Canada.
Thanks all smile.gif though w/o my group break clubs I wouldn't be quite so high.
northicehero99
Congrats! Wowsers pretty soon he will pass me. laugh.gif

One of the great traders on this site!
Krusin
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Sep 1 2009, 10:44 AM)
Ummm Bud you were my 1st or 2nd trade here tongue.gif  laugh.gif I had some of your AU needs for your set.  Guess you forgot me asking all them questions about how transactions work/when will it get closed as it has been done/ etc..... wink.gif  Remember you accused me of having contacts at the Post Office?  laugh.gif :

trade thread

Edit:  2nd trade I entered into Bud but 1st complete one I had, 3 days earlier I did one with Mike(maple19), ours just finished first as Mike is in Canada. 
Thanks all  smile.gif though w/o my group break clubs I wouldn't be quite so high.

lol

I'm getting old & forget things wink.gif

urbanmonk
QUOTE(Krusin @ Sep 1 2009, 10:25 AM)
lol

I'm getting old & forget things  wink.gif

Yeah I go to work w/o my lunch, or my smokes or I come back in and the Wife asks "what you forget now" "umm forgot the car keys" laugh.gif
road_runner_1964
Congrats, Dwight....and on top of that...he is now part of the....

500 / 10,000 club......toot.giftoot.gif
jer123pat123

great trader congrats D
O-StateCowboy
Congratulations on the best hair Dwight! Ohhhh.... 500 transactions... I guess that's cool too. afro.gif
RGBII
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Sep 1 2009, 01:38 PM)
Yeah I go to work w/o my lunch, or my smokes or I come back in and the Wife asks "what you forget now"  "umm forgot the car keys"  laugh.gif

Dwight,

I believe it may be the hair gettin' in your eyes.

Time for a barber?

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
yankeesjetsfan
As someone who deals with Dwight on a monthly basis, I know how reliable Dwight is. Plus, he's such a good dude. Congrats on reaching 500 transactions.

Mike
urbanmonk
Thanks guys smile.gif

Dwight,

I believe it may be the hair gettin' in your eyes.

Time for a barber?

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

How much did my wife pay you to say that Richard? wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.