None Specified.
murph05
i agree with the trade
murph05
card shipped DC# 0309 1140 0001 6544 7070 lmk when u ship mine thanks
murph05
waiting on updates he should have got the card pm's not retuned lmk
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to MVP Kosar.
MVP Kosar
Sent

DC # 0307 1790 0002 8624 3965

sorry for the delay
Kmart6nets
MVP Kosar, please confirm that you received your end of the trade as well.
MVP Kosar
received my end
MVP Kosar
According to the tracking, this package was returned to sender for insufficient address. When I get the package back I will confirm the correct address and re-mail the package. I am not sure how this happened. I generally double check addresses and print relatively clearly. If this was a result of an error on my part, I apologize. Either way, I am very sorry for the delay and will have your package to you as soon as possible.

Bill
murph05
QUOTE(MVP Kosar @ Sep 16 2009, 06:48 PM)
According to the tracking, this package was returned to sender for insufficient address.  When I get the package back I will confirm the correct address and re-mail the package.  I am not sure how this happened.  I generally double check addresses and print relatively clearly.  If this was a result of an error on my part, I apologize.  Either way, I am very sorry for the delay and will have your package to you as soon as possible.

Bill

hey bill no i recieved the cards i was just out of town at the time i have the cards and everything is AOK so i dont know whats up with the DC#

but i have recieved the cards
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.