heathmoel receives:

Kurt Warner Autograph

mikejohnj receives:

Tom Fears Cut Autograph #/26

Additional notes:

I will be mailing on Monday with insurance

Thanks smile.gif
mikejohnj
I agree to the trade and if you can send with only regular delivery confirmation, that would be great. I am not usually home during the day to sign for anything and don't usually get off work until after the post office is closed so picking up packages is a hassle also. As far as when I can mail out. I don't know yet. Maybe I can get off work early a day during the week. I will let you know the delivery confirmation number when I do mail out. I will PM you my address. Thanks.

QUOTE(heathmoel @ Aug 29 2009, 03:38 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

heathmoel receives:

Kurt Warner Autograph

mikejohnj receives:

Tom Fears Cut Autograph #/26

Additional notes:

I will be mailing on Monday with insurance
Thanks smile.gif

mikejohnj
QUOTE(mikejohnj @ Aug 30 2009, 02:14 PM)
I agree to the trade and if you can send with only regular delivery confirmation, that would be great. I am not usually home during the day to sign for anything and don't usually get off work until after the post office is closed so picking up packages is a hassle also. As far as when I can mail out. I don't know yet. Maybe I can get off work early a day during the week. I will let you know the delivery confirmation number when I do mail out. I will PM you my address. Thanks.

Warner Auto is in the mail. Here is the DC #0308 2690 0000 4155 4333
mikejohnj
Received the Fears Auto. Thanks for the trade.
heathmoel
Received the SWEET PC AUTO

Thanks for the 1st Certified Kurt Warner Auto for my collection!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.