Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Big WWE Star and Current Champion Suspended
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling
dodgerblue38501
World Wrestling Entertainment announced today that WWE Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio has been suspended 30 days for violating the company's Wellness policy.

Mysterio was slated to compete at the Breaking Point PPV and face the winner of a three-way match that took place on this week's WWE Superstars program. Mysterio's suspension is scheduled to begin on 9/2 so he will likely be dropping the IC title before then.
aceecards
unreal
osufan2383
unreal but unfortunately not surprising in the least bit anymore. I mean look at how much he changed since he left wcw and went to wwe
cbluem
His name has been mentioned in reports for years now.
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(cbluem @ Aug 28 2009, 09:12 PM)
His name has been mentioned in reports for years now.

True. Rey was actually one of the wrestlers suspended a couple years ago in the online pharmacy scandal where several guys were getting their "products" online from Signature Pharmacy in Florida.
aceecards
I happen to catch the end of smackdown last night

What happended with Jeff Hardy.. ??
dodgerblue38501
He basically said his farewell to the fans since he will be leaving WWE for a while to pursue his outside interests.
jaderock
Hardy's trying to get a reality show made for him.

dodgerblue38501
Mysterio is claiming that he has a legitimate prescription for the painkiller that turned up on his test results but that the WWE didn't give him sufficient time to provide a copy of the paperwork from his doctor. He is hoping to get the suspension overturned when he meets with WWE management tomorrow.
aceecards
so Hardy did nothing wrong.. Just wants to do something different.. hmmmm
jaderock
QUOTE(aceecards @ Aug 31 2009, 07:59 AM)
so Hardy did nothing wrong.. Just wants to do something different.. hmmmm

Yeah...he's been wanting to take time off for a while now...WWE gave him a short title run to keep him until Undertaker was ready to return.
osufan2383
he is going back to tna i think. his comment qabout see you in the future (is how his tna entrance was)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.