Ray Rice GU

rtsjr receives:

Tommy Glavine Triple GU

Additional notes:

Thanks!
rtsjr
ty agree to trade
bravesfan09
Him and nuhuskers received the opposites cards. Nuhuskers agreed to send the Glavine to rtsjr, but rtsjr refuses to deal with Nuhuskers. I dont know what to do in this situation.
urbanmonk
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Sep 1 2009, 09:23 AM)
Him and nuhuskers received the opposites cards.  Nuhuskers agreed to send the Glavine to rtsjr, but rtsjr refuses to deal with Nuhuskers.  I dont know what to do in this situation.

Have the cards mailed back to you and then sent to right party if above doesn't work for either. Otherwise you end up being responsible for 2nd party shipping so to speak.

Dwight
bravesfan09
Huskers has already said he was shipping it out today.
rtsjr
prefer to ship back to you
bravesfan09
ok addy sent.
rtsjr
got today will send out sat
bob_TCC
QUOTE(rtsjr @ Sep 4 2009, 08:14 PM)
got  today  will  send  out  sat

Bob,

Does this mean you received the proper cards on 9/4/09? Also, have you mailed 2 packages to bravesfan09 - one to return the incorrect cards and one to mail the cards documented in this trade?

-Bob
rtsjr
got card that was sent to nuhuskers . sent his back the card that nuhuskers was suppose to get plus his cards in trade. i will not deal with nuhuskers ever again
bravesfan09
Rcvd. Close.
bob_TCC
At this point, I'm still unclear as to the status of all packages related to this transaction. Have you both received the correct cards for this trade?

What's the status of the cards that were supposed to be sent to nuhuskers?

-Bob
bravesfan09
He got the right card. I have my right cards. Just waiting on the card for Huskers. This transaction has been completed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.