The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

basketballstar21 receives:

$30 Money Order

tj2373 receives:

2008 Topps Heritage Lot

Additional notes:

None Specified.
tj2373
Agreed, money order will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks.
tj2373
Postal money order purchased and in the mail.
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to basketballstar21.
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tj2373.
tj2373
Sent my address information to basketball21. He should be mailing his end of the deal out within the next couple of days.
tj2373
PM sent to basketballstar21
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to basketballstar21.
basketballstar21
Money order received and cards sent out. Thanks.
tj2373
PM sent asking when the cards were mailed out and if delivery confirmation was used.
urbanmonk
tj2373
Nothing in the mail yesterday, will update everyday after I come home from work at around 5 pm MST.
bob_TCC
basketballstar21
Cards were sent out, thanks.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(basketballstar21 @ Sep 13 2009, 11:01 PM)
Cards were sent out, thanks.

Darren,

Please be more specific about when you mailed the package. That way, we'll all have a better understanding as to when this transaction will likely be completed.

Thanks,

-Bob
basketballstar21
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 13 2009, 10:05 PM)
Darren,

Please be more specific about when you mailed the package.  That way, we'll all have a better understanding as to when this transaction will likely be completed.

Thanks,

-Bob

I'm not sure, I usually have multiple packages when I go to the post office between this site and another site. Thanks.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(basketballstar21 @ Sep 13 2009, 11:16 PM)
I'm not sure, I usually have multiple packages when I go to the post office between this site and another site.  Thanks.

Darren,

If you don't know the specific date, please provide a general date range when the package was mailed.

Thanks,

-Bob
basketballstar21
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 13 2009, 10:20 PM)
Darren,

If you don't know the specific date, please provide a general date range when the package was mailed.

Thanks,

-Bob

Some time last week.
bob_TCC
John,

When you receive the package that Darren sent, please let us know the exact date the package was mailed.

Thanks,

-Bob
tj2373
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 13 2009, 09:32 PM)
John,

When you receive the package that Darren sent, please let us know the exact date the package was mailed.

Thanks,

-Bob

Will do Bob.
tj2373
Package finally arrived, date on the postage label reads 5 Sept 09. One note, the packing could have been better instead of a single strip of tape on the opening ends of the box. If necessary I can provide pics. Nothing wrong with the cards.
basketballstar21
QUOTE(tj2373 @ Sep 16 2009, 07:02 PM)
Package finally arrived, date on the postage label reads 5 Sept 09.  One note, the packing could have been better instead of a single strip of tape on the opening ends of the box.  If necessary I can provide pics.  Nothing wrong with the cards.

I thought I put several pieces of tape on the box. Thanks for the deal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.