Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: UpperDeck NPN's
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
moparcudaz
just hit UD's npn site.

All new products ready to enter-just thought i'd let everyone know.

may the MOJO be yours. cool.gif
benshobbies
Thanks! Found that out last night in the Update thread. Hoping everybody gets some patch/autos or something better.
LSUNationalChamps
Cool! Can you send in more than one entry for UD NPNs or is only one entry allowed per product?
Soxarethechamps05
QUOTE(LSUNationalChamps @ Aug 31 2009, 11:11 PM)
Cool! Can you send in more than one entry for UD NPNs or is only one entry allowed per product?

It is only one entry per product.
aceecards
here is the link!

http://sports.upperdeck.com/npn/
benshobbies
Looking forward to some sick hits. Hopefully Upper Deck is Generous because they took so long.
sasports
I tried upper deck last year and entered 1 of all 20ish "sweepstakes" they had and didnt get anything? sad.gif Has anyone actually gotten anything from ud online?
athopesend
I entered last year as well and didnt receive anything either ... lol
Heading to UD site to try again and I will not, can not and must not fail starwars.gif tongue.gif
sasports
Yeah I entered one of everthing so maybe I will get somthing this time!
Rhody_Red_Pats
I entered most all of the previous UD NPNs. I recevied about 5 cards. I can recall a Randy Johnson jersey, a Sidney Rice jersey, a Michael Bourn rookie and a jersey from a Japanese player.
dd316
I still have yet to receive an NPN from UD. sad.gif
cardcrazed
I tried just to see if I was lucky! Of course if I win anything I will just send it out as freebies! Why don't they have any football products yet?

Justin
cardcrazed
How often can you submit entries?

Justin
Soxarethechamps05
QUOTE(cardcrazed @ Sep 4 2009, 09:34 AM)
How often can you submit entries?

Justin

You can only enter it once per product
cardcrazed
I see........

Justin
benshobbies
In response to Shawn's question, I replied to about 20 of them last year and got a USA jersey from some unnamed player. Its listed on my sportsbuy.com account.

moparcudaz
also in relpy to sasports - one of my best cards came from UD's online system. signs of the super bowl dual auto-marino/manning #'d 2/5!-FREE
from chirography football.
KEEP THE NPN'S COMING! cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.