Eagles_freak5 receives:

2009 Cornelius Ingram Classics Auto $15

2009 Mark Sanchez Sat. Stars insert/250 $15

Additional notes:

None Specified.
Eagles_freak5
I agree
Eagles_freak5
Cards recieved, Wow fast shipping! Thanks!
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to casket.
casket
QUOTE(finestkind @ Aug 29 2009, 06:12 PM)
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to casket.

I cannot mark the trade complete until the cards are received....may want to contact the other trader.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Eagles_freak5.
Eagles_freak5
I have been EXTREMELY busy with my soccer schedule and have talked to him and he has been ok we me not being able to send out yet, but will send out monday.
urbanmonk
QUOTE(Eagles_freak5 @ Aug 30 2009, 08:45 AM)
I have been EXTREMELY busy with my soccer schedule and have talked to him and he has been ok we me not being able to send out yet, but will send out monday.

1. we need updates in thread if that is the case, instead of us having to ask for them.
2. It is best not to make transactions if you can't get your end out in a few days.

thanks,
Dwight
casket
he has contacted me an explained the situation
casket
Cards were received today! Trade complete!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.