Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Playoff Prestige football!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
gopackgo
Dang this one came really really fast! I sent it maybe a month ago and it's back already! not the best card though, but hey I'm not complaining..

NPN Donruss Playoff Prestige football Prestigious Pros TJ Duckett (not numbered)

Now I have a question about the NPN request, I knew it was coming because I received an email last week saying they received my request and were sending a card...on the envelope was a customer #. do I have to keep this # and write it down somewhere, or is it just a 1 time thing to make sure I get the package and I can throw it away? Thanks

Will post scan later
gopackgo
Here's a scan for you guys, is it normal for these to be not numbered, because mine isn't?:

user posted image
acampione
nice..
northicehero99
QUOTE(gopackgo @ Sep 5 2006, 02:58 PM)
Now I have a question about the NPN request, I knew it was coming because I received an email last week saying they received my request and were sending a card...on the envelope was a customer #. do I have to keep this # and write it down somewhere, or is it just a 1 time thing to make sure I get the package and I can throw it away? Thanks
Will post scan later

I have not written mine down, but every NPN I get has that same number on it. I am not guite sure how they got my email address though. I would now think that is your customer ID with them, but it would be nice if they would tell you that though.

Congrats on the NPN.
gopackgo
Well I always write my email address on the NPN index cards so that is probably how they knew it...Alright then I think I will just junk this label and delete the email. That had to be the quickest NPN ever for me though!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.