spencerh13 receives:

gore/craig dual auto /20

nflsam79 receives:

dwayne bowe contenders auto
rey maualuga prestige auto

Additional notes:

None Specified.
nflsam79
agreed but please take your addy out of the trade post just to be safe thanx ill send out first thing monday with dc
nflsam79
card sent dc# is 03090330000069552270
nflsam79
Label/Receipt Number: 0309 0330 0000 6955 2270
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 11:52 AM on August 27, 2009 in FREMONT, OH 43420.
nflsam79
have u sent yet bud?
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to spencerh13.
nflsam79
well if he sent monday like i thought he would they would have already got here?
nflsam79
bud can u please update me u have receieved my card and i havent got mine yet so please lmk if you have sent yet and what day it was sent so i either want my card back or the cards u owe me you were online a bit ago and u still didnt update here whats going on?
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to spencerh13.
nflsam79
online again but still no update?
urbanmonk

We need an update on this transaction and your other outstanding one in the next 24hrs (see you were online today).

thanks,
Dwight
nflsam79
to update spencer contacted me today he has receieved(we already knew that lol) and also said he sent today dc# is 0308 3390 0001 1155 8742
bob_TCC
nflsam79
received lets close this
finestkind
spencerh13 needs to post when he receives his cards.
nflsam79
he got his cards a while back per the dc and his pm
finestkind
If he doesn't post that he received, the transaction will be closed using the DC# after 14 days. That would be Sept. 14.
nflsam79
ok np
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
Spencer,

Please confirm that you received what nflsam79 sent.

Thanks,

-Bob
spencerh13
sorry received.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.