hinkster receives:

Kenny Britt UD Draft AU

David Garrard Classics logo patch

Additional notes:

None Specified.
hinkster
that is the trade, thanks!
degibson84
i just want to let you know that i am going to be very busy this weekend and wont be able to ship until monday
degibson84
here is the DC # 420 80920 9101 1501 3471 1803 3038 69
degibson84
Label/Receipt Number: 4208 0920 9101 1501 3471 1803 3038 69
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 12:02 PM on August 28, 2009 in COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920.

Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Delivered, August 28, 2009, 12:02 pm, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920
Bullet Arrival at Unit, August 28, 2009, 5:06 am, COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80920
Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, August 27, 2009, 11:23 pm, DENVER, CO 80266
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 24, 2009
Notification Options
degibson84
can i please get an update as i have not received my end yet and the DC # shows package to him was DLVD
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to hinkster.
hinkster
package was received, sorry for the delay on posting (it has been a hectic couple of days!)
degibson84
nothing yet. he says he is out of town and his wife mailed on Saturday the 29th
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to hinkster.
hinkster
package was mailed last Saturday, would assume it has arrived by now, lmk if not there by Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) and we will discuss...
degibson84
still nothing
bob_TCC
hinkster
PM sent
degibson84
still nothing
Kmart6nets
hinkster
well, it has been 2 weeks (come tomorrow) that the were mailed out ...sounds like they are out there in post office limbo...could I pay paypal for them? My son is pretty happy with them, would hate to have to pull them out of his collection...pm me if I could send some paypal, lmk what it would take to make us square...
degibson84
Prices coming
degibson84
we agreed on a deal where hinkster sent me paypal for the cards since the Mitchell has not showed yet and paypal was received
urbanmonk
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Sep 13 2009, 07:10 PM)
we agreed on a deal where hinkster sent me paypal for the cards since the Mitchell has not showed yet and paypal was received

So we good to close now?
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to degibson84.
urbanmonk
hinkster
as the mitchell auto still has not arrived with daniel, we made arrangements for a paypal transaction with the understanding that if/when themitchell did arrive daniel would send the paypal payment back...the payment was submitted saturday evening...as soon as daniel confirms we can close this transaction...
degibson84
i confirmed yesterday evening that the paypal was received so this can be closed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.