06 NT Earl Campbell patch #/25

bballer122333 receives:

08 Classics Weeb Ewbank cut auto #/50

Additional notes:

bballer122333 will send first.
bballer122333
agreed
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to WestCoastSkinsFan.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bballer122333.
WestCoastSkinsFan
I haven't received anything at this point.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to WestCoastSkinsFan.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bballer122333.
WestCoastSkinsFan
Last time I exchanged a PM with bballer122333, he said that he was having some personal issues, and had a delay in mailing out. I'm fine with this, but still haven't received anything.

Oh, he also noted that the Singletary patch went MIA, so he'd be replacing it with a similar set/year Gene Upshaw patch. I'm fine with that too (though I noted he should post in here to note the change).
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bballer122333,

Have you mailed your end of this trade yet?

-Bob
bballer122333
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 7 2009, 11:30 AM)
bballer122333,

Have you mailed your end of this trade yet?

-Bob

yes should be there tuesday
WestCoastSkinsFan
We officially have cards! Everything looks good, and I did indeed get a few extras. I'll be sending the Ewbank shortly and get a DC number up.
WestCoastSkinsFan
DC# = 0414 2976 9550 0108 7446
bballer122333
recieved today thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.