Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2009 Uper Deck Philadelphia Review
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
Mike Lindegarde
I've written another review. This time its 2009 Upper Deck Philadelphia. You can find the review below, enjoy.

2009 Upper Deck Philadelphia Football Review
northicehero99
Nice review. Thanks. Was not sold on this one before, so now even moreso.
Stlouisrams1600
Nice review, I like the way the cards look except for the text. I don't know why but it seems like somebody made it up on the computer at home.
Mike Lindegarde
QUOTE(Stlouisrams1600 @ Aug 14 2009, 01:16 PM)
Nice review, I like the way the cards look except for the text. I don't know why but it seems like somebody made it up on the computer at home.

I'd have to agree with you on that point. Maybe this is a way Upper Deck is cutting corners... outsourcing to 8th grade computer classes.
knuckleballerMC
Nice review, I'm probably going to bust some packs of this stuff anyways, because I like the way the autos look, much better than that shiny sticker crap. The DeMarcus Ware auto was a fantastic hit, he's the best linebacker in the game today.
ty4orce
How many rookies did you pull in your box?
Mike Lindegarde
QUOTE(ty4orce @ Aug 15 2009, 03:46 AM)
How many rookies did you pull in your box?

Sorry, I didn't catch this post right away. I pulled a total of 4 rookies. About 1 in 5 packs I guess.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.