Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: CALLING FOR BRADY
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
kamikid
Hey guys making a last call before sundays card show to see if I can score any more Tom Brady GU. If you have any Tom Brady Chrome,Finest,Masterpiece,Mayo inserts refractors etc lmk as well thanks guys
Alpine5858
check my bucket under gu patch cards.. i have a six jersey card #'d to 9 brady is one of the players.. lmk
cmeyer
I have a Materialistic card:

user posted image
wlalocal
Have these, need Dodgers, Eagles, Lakers or HOF in the big 4 sports.

user posted image

user posted image

/25
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

/25
user posted image

The 2 chrome cards are refractors.
user posted image
kamikid
Alpine5858-like the card but not a fan of the fold outs cmb if u want maybe we can do a deal if the price is right.

cmeyer-cmb for it

wlalocal-could use em all except the tradition rc CMB

Thanks guys any one else?
murph05
i have this one didnt see anymore o'connells do you wanna try picking 1 up for trade or you can make an offer lmk id be willing to trade it for the one Iverson333 has in his bucket bv on the one he has is $30 lmk he didnt want to trade me

bv $50
user posted image
kamikid
murph-try to see if i can score a nice oconnell for it
patsfan52
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
kamikid
pats&rsoxfan-like em just not really givin a lot up for inserts/base right now so if u want lmk what u want for em
patsfan52
never mind
murph05
QUOTE(kamikid @ Aug 14 2009, 12:43 PM)
murph-try to see if i can score a nice oconnell for it

well telll you what since you said you would try ill but the daul on hold for now pending trade with you if you get one in coming lmk but please make sure i dont have it first all scans in my bucket thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.