Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2009 Upper Deck Black Football Preview
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
Mike Lindegarde
Here is another preview of an upcoming football release. Finally football collectors get to give Black a go...

2009 Upper Deck Black Football Preview
kcroyals24
I like it except for the manufactured flag cards
Stlouisrams1600
Looks pretty sweet, but why are the rookies in college uni? From such a high end product I think they should be in NFL uni.
Mike Lindegarde
QUOTE(Stlouisrams1600 @ Aug 10 2009, 01:48 PM)
Looks pretty sweet, but why are the rookies in college uni? From such a high end product I think they should be in NFL uni.

I agree. I was thinking that maybe they were just place holder images for the sell sheet?

I collect Ohio State players, so I don't mind them being in their college uniforms. However, I do see your point.
marcus42
I highly doubt they'll be in their college uniforms...they usually change like Mike said. They probably used those for the sell sheet only.
Stlouisrams1600
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Aug 10 2009, 04:26 PM)
I highly doubt they'll be in their college uniforms...they usually change like Mike said. They probably used those for the sell sheet only.

I didn't think about that. That's probably true though.
bravesfan09
That product looks really good! You 2 Buckeye Boys need to watch out cuz im gonna be competing for those Laurinaitis Autos!
ty4orce
I liked the Hockey product ...and the Football should deliver the goods.....just a little leary on the scrub rookies....
marcus42
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Aug 11 2009, 01:06 AM)
That product looks really good!  You 2 Buckeye Boys need to watch out cuz im gonna be competing for those Laurinaitis Autos!

I highly doubt that wink.gif tongue.gif

If I come across any nice ones here in Columbus I'll let you know, I'm only after certain ones smile.gif
Stlouisrams1600
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Aug 11 2009, 08:21 PM)

If I come across any nice ones here in Columbus I'll let you know, I'm only after certain ones smile.gif

I need at least one for my Rams collection! wink.gif
Mike Lindegarde
It looks like the rookie will be in the college uniform. Depending on your perspective this is a good thing or a bad thing. Upper Deck posted some non-mockup images and they are still in the college uniform. You can find some updated pictures on my blog.

My Blog
bravesfan09
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Aug 11 2009, 08:21 PM)

Alright man sounds great. Im still in search of my first Laurinaitis Auto!
kooljazz1966
I may try my luck with Bowman Sterling FB instead.
patstigs3712
Ooks sick!! If there's a brady I will be all over it!!! They need a baseball now
WHyFLy
Too bad this years Falcons rookies are not highly produced like last years. Only person I see getting some love is John Parker Wilson ,but he won't be seeing the field any time soon. Anyway looks like a sick product ,but I think Bowman Sterling has been a lot better for Football. I'll try my luck with that like Jazz is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.