Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Post who you collect and where you live
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
fbcking
Just want a little info about who everybody collects. So I can send future offer to people that collect certain player or teams. Thanks in advance for your replies.
geauxcrotigers
i collect ALL former LSU Tigers!
#1 Jeff Hardy fan
i collect 49ers,y.a. tittle,and terrell owens
Alpine5858
Priest holmes base/inserts/rc's/gu/autos.... i live in oregon
jer123pat123

buffalo bills gu
urbanmonk
This topic is stickied up above in this forum:

thread

That is why that thread was created.
Pejarox7620
See Sig wink.gif
and Avatar smile.gif
from CA cool.gif
fbcking
QUOTE(geauxcrotigers @ Aug 9 2009, 09:21 PM)
i collect ALL former LSU Tigers!

QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Aug 9 2009, 09:35 PM)
This topic is stickied up above in this forum:

thread

That is why that thread was created.

Just thought It would be easier for me to find later if it was a thread I start being its for me. Don't get mad I'am not trying to upset set anybody but I use the veiw new post most of the time. just because alot of traders let thier threads die and don't reposned after a while.
joe31
Check the bottom of my sig... I am from MI
urbanmonk
QUOTE(fbcking @ Aug 9 2009, 06:54 PM)
Just thought It would be easier for me to find later if it was a thread I start being its for me. Don't get mad I'am not trying  to upset set anybody but I use the veiw new post most of the time. just because alot of traders let thier threads die and don't reposned after a while.

Granted some of them folks might not be around, but a PM easy enough to send. And topic is stickied to top of the page, so not too hard to find wink.gif
kcroyals24
2009 rookie premiere autos
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.