STEWART SO RK THDS JER/AUTO /50

goirish1978 receives:

MENDY NT PATCH/AUTO /25
RICE SP THDS LETTER AUTO
rice lcm red mat sig

Additional notes:

he is sending first--I will send w/dc as soon as I get his end
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to goirish1978.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to goirish1978.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to mpekar.
mpekar
hey Bob--sent pm to him telling him he had to confirm the deal here as did finest, but he hasn't yet--I have not received anything, so I don't know status of this one--haven't heard from him since he sent me a pm saying he agreed to the trade
goirish1978
QUOTE(mpekar @ Aug 16 2009, 07:00 PM)
hey Bob--sent pm to him telling him he had to confirm the deal here as did finest, but he hasn't yet--I have not received anything, so I don't know status of this one--haven't heard from him since he sent me a pm saying he agreed to the trade
hey sorry i haven't had internet since i sent the pm confirming the trade so i couldn't get the address to send them out but it will go in the morning priority mail. sorry and thanks for being patient with me.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to mpekar.
finestkind
mpekar
he pm'd this to me on thursday-

i just got my internet back up yesterday so i am on here again. i didn't get to mail them yet but i have friday off work. i can mail them then or if you want you can cancel it i would understand if you don't want to trade now. but if you do i will get them mailed out on friday. just let me know.

told him friday would be fine, and I asked him to pm the dc# when he mailed--he said he would as soon as hegot back from the p.o. on friday, but I haven't heard back from him
goirish1978
QUOTE(mpekar @ Aug 29 2009, 07:16 PM)
he pm'd this to me on thursday-

i just got my internet back up yesterday so i am on here again. i didn't get to mail them yet but i have friday off work. i can mail them then or if you want you can cancel it i would understand if you don't want to trade now. but if you do i will get them mailed out on friday. just let me know.
told him friday would be fine, and I asked him to pm the dc# when he mailed--he said he would as soon as hegot back from the p.o. on friday, but I haven't heard back from him

usps priority mail 03091140000106452095
mpekar
got them today--urs go out tomorrow
mpekar
got it out today--dc# 0307 3330 0000 0526 2730
goirish1978
QUOTE(mpekar @ Sep 1 2009, 07:21 PM)
got it out today--dc# 0307 3330 0000 0526 2730

ok great i will be happy to get the mendenhall patch. seems like someone collecting ray rice would be happier about them than the mendy but i am for sure happier about it. thanks for working with me on the trade and i promise you there will never be a hold up like that again
mpekar
np bud--thanks
goirish1978
QUOTE(mpekar @ Sep 1 2009, 11:08 PM)
np bud--thanks

got the cards today. awsome mendenhall i love it. thanks again
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.