None Specified.
10alex10
agree thanks
degibson84
paypal was sent
degibson84
sent paypal to address that was given to me but it is saying unclaimed
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to 10alex10.
degibson84
Dwight, when i spoke with Alex via PM he said he doesn't get on as much anymore so i hope he will log on oon cause i too have PMed him about this. The only thing i can think is that h may have typed his address wrong cause i just copied and pasted what he gave me and thats what is said after i tried sending the paypal
urbanmonk
QUOTE(degibson84 @ Aug 11 2009, 11:11 AM)
Dwight, when i spoke with Alex via PM he said he doesn't get on as much anymore so i hope he will log on oon cause i too have PMed him about this. The only thing i can think is that h may have typed his address wrong cause i just copied and pasted what he gave me and thats what is said after i tried sending the paypal

Hopefully the email will get him to come on.
10alex10
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Aug 11 2009, 03:48 PM)
Hopefully the email will get him to come on.

sorry boys!
I just emailed dan to clear things up,
terribly sorry for the delay sad.gif
degibson84
there was a mix up with the paypal address but it is taken care of and now paypal has been sent
10alex10
recieved paypal a couple days ago

smile.gif
degibson84
not sure if card came yet as i haven't been home today lol
degibson84
Alex can i get an update on what day card was sent???
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to 10alex10.
10alex10
hmm. havent recieved yet?! it was sent out the day after i got the payal sad.gif
degibson84
no i haven't received yet. i am awaiting a ton of packages that i should have received already
degibson84
has card been shipped yet?
RGBII

Alex,

Did you use Delivery Confirmation on the package?
If so, please provide the # in this thread.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
degibson84
QUOTE(RGBII @ Aug 20 2009, 08:28 PM)

Alex,

Did you use Delivery Confirmation on the package?
If so, please provide the # in this thread.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII

there was a problem with my address not being attached to my paypal account for some reason so he just got my address from me on either monday or tuesday
degibson84
still no card
degibson84
i sent an email to the paypal address that alex provided me with as i believe it was his father's paypal account to see if i could get an update from there as i know alex doesn't get on very often
Kmart6nets
degibson84
Here is the email i got

Hello:

I am so sorry....my son gave me your card to send out and I forgot as we were on vacation.

I did send out the card to you on Saturday from where we were on vacation in Tennessee.

I will try to dig up the tracking number once we are home on Monday.

If you have not received it by say Wednesday just let me know and we will be happy to refund your money.

Again I apologize for the delay!

Kevin
degibson84
received with lots of extras

thanks for the deal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.