Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WANT ANY PACKER STUFF!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Packers247
hey guys i am looking to add some sweet looking cards to my packers collection, that i do not already have, i have a few nice things to trade towards them, but i am looking for specifics with these cards:

For base that you have, they must be curently on the roster, and NO BRETT FAVRE! I will also take cards of retired players mark murphy and edger bennett (bennett is a huge plus!)

for rookies, just anyone as long as they are still on the team, i DO NOT want any clay matthews RCs or RAJI RCs!, 2009 rookies like quinn johnson and terell sutton is a plus

for inserts, anything that really catches my eyes, must be current roster players though

gu/autos, current roster players only! no favre! raji and matthews autos are a plus, as well as 2009 rookie autos,

just list eerything you have and i will get back to you, thanks!
#1 Jeff Hardy fan
can u use this 2007 DPP Class Marks David Clowney auto

plmk
Packers247
sorry but clowney is no longer a packer, but thanks for asking man..
#1 Jeff Hardy fan
NP
THUNDER9
CAN USE THE FRANCOEUR A&G AUTO...SOME PACKER GU IN MY BUCKET
faulkrules
Like your Klop NT, I have a Jennings Patch and a Driver and Rodgers GU - PM if interested.
casket
I have many base cards......Bennett & Murphy too. Have any of my needs here:
http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...opic=240115&hl=
kwikford
I have:

2008 UD Masterpieces captured on canvas game used Jordy Nelson #CC40

2008 Donruss A.J. Hawk Rookie event worn jersey #151

2008 Topps Aaron Kampman Game used R-AK (Two color from pro bowl)

let me know if you need these and if you do, I would like to trade for one of your football autos
killer
i got a 2009 jamon meredith auto. any interest?

pm me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.