None Specified.
NWV21
i agree
NWV21
sent
Dauizdabest
recd
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to NWV21.
NWV21
Have not got it yet.
Tb40
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Dauizdabest.

Dauizdabest, have you sent your end out to NWV21? If so was DC used?

Thanks, Matt

Dauizdabest
i sent his end only a couple days after the trade was posted..sorry no dc used
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Dauizdabest.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to NWV21.
NWV21
Still have not recieved the card.
Dauizdabest
i dont know why..i sent right after the trade was posted.
finestkind
Please work something out to get this transaction completed. Thanks
finestkind
finestkind
Dauizdabest
i just contacted him that i was looking through my cards and found the card i thought i had sent. im very sorry for this..i had lots of trades going on. extras + the card will be sent asap
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Dauizdabest @ Sep 3 2009, 10:53 PM)
i just contacted him that i was looking through my cards and found the card i thought i had sent. im very sorry for this..i had lots of trades going on. extras + the card will be sent asap

Ryan,

Has the package been mailed?

-Bob
Dauizdabest
shipped today.
pavi39
NWV21
RCVD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.