Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Edison Volquez BC Gold/Blue Ref 9.5s FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Well had some terrible luck with my Jay Bruce cards now Edison Volquez. ::facepalm:: Looking to move these trading down for decent tradebait. HOFer GU, Autos, sweet current player patches, ect. I trade by book value, I will take several cards in trade baseball or football. Both graded 9.5

user posted image

user posted image
cincyfan1
Im very interested! plz cmb, thanks!
Johnny Number 5
Interested as well, i have trade bait football plentiful to offer. Let me know via pm what value you need on any of these.
j5
BGT Masters of Tiki D
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Aug 3 2009, 06:54 PM)
Interested as well, i have trade bait football plentiful to offer. Let me know via pm what value you need on any of these.
j5

PM sent.
BGT Masters of Tiki D
QUOTE(cincyfan1 @ Aug 3 2009, 06:50 PM)
Im very interested! plz cmb, thanks!

I have some interest in these.........
Chad JOhnson Patch
Chad JOhnson Auto
Housh Auto
Hamilton Auto
Quentin Sweet Spot
Young Letter
cincyfan1
QUOTE(BGT Masters of Tiki D @ Aug 3 2009, 08:47 PM)
I have some interest in these.........
Chad JOhnson Patch
Chad JOhnson Auto
Housh Auto
Hamilton Auto
Quentin Sweet Spot
Young Letter

what can we do for the young letter
BGT Masters of Tiki D
I think we are a ways off on this one. I'd need more than $15 card for these.
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Still looking to move these.
BGT Masters of Tiki D
Traded my Jose Reyes Xfractor so still looking to move these. Will move them for ungraded book value and trade down.
cincyfan1
QUOTE(BGT Masters of Tiki D @ Aug 6 2009, 11:59 PM)
Traded my Jose Reyes Xfractor so still looking to move these. Will move them for ungraded book value and trade down.

what value r u looking for?

im very interested but dont want to give up a whole seeing as he just had tommy john surgery
BGT Masters of Tiki D
It depends what sort of stuff I am getting if I get 1 card that I actually like thats highend I might even go under book value. Right now I think trading the cards at the ungraded book value is fair being they are graded 9.5 and I am willing to take several cards. I believe the Blue is $150 and Gold is $300.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.