Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Fresh Meat?!?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Toaowoody
New to this site but not the hobby or other sites. I need football and baseball GU and Autos. Iím primarily looking for one for one trade. GU for GU, Auto for Auto. You get the idea. Iím looking mostly Packers (Greg Jennings, AJ Hawk, Donald Driver, & Aaron Rogers), Bears (Walter Payton, Urlacher, Devin Hester, & Matt Forte), and Brewers (Ryan Braun, Prince Fielder, & Robin Yount), but I will look at any Bucket. I have plenty of Jersey and Auto Rookies. And plenty of star players Jerseys and Autoís as well. I have lots of autos and GU for all sports. You may have to scroll down to the bottom of the page sometimes to find the good stuff. PM works best.

http://s278.photobucket.com/albums/kk93/Toaowoody
jer123pat123

can use the marino jersey cmb hope we can work something out dry.gif
Toaowoody
QUOTE(jer123pat123 @ Aug 1 2009, 12:06 PM)
can use the marino jersey cmb hope we can work something out  dry.gif

I really didn't see anything as a one for one trade. Im interested in you Aaron Rogers and Donald Driver GU. If there wasn't anything else in my bucket for these two can you tell me the bv, Brand, and make of each. Thxs
Gforce083
I like the Marvin Harrison RC Auto...what are you needing for it? and how is it's condition?
Toaowoody
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Aug 1 2009, 08:13 PM)
I like the Marvin Harrison RC Auto...what are you needing for it? and how is it's condition?

The last time I check the MH RC auto runs $100. Im looking for like an Aaron Roger RC Auto or Ryan Braun RC Auto for arount the same price. The condition is mint
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.