kooljazz1966
Agreed..Thanks!

kjazz...
kooljazz1966
Shipped!
aceslider14
Mail today. Thanks
kooljazz1966
Thanks for reminding me what to expect from newbies. I postested my ship date on 2 Aug. I apologize in advance for expecting play by play updates.
aceslider14
QUOTE(kooljazz1966 @ Aug 7 2009, 08:52 PM)
Thanks for reminding me what to expect from newbies. I postested my ship date on 2 Aug. I apologize in advance for expecting play by play updates.

Not sure why you are complaining. I posted that I sent the card one day after you. Excuse me for having other things going on in my life that prevent me from logging in every single day.
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(aceslider14 @ Aug 8 2009, 05:27 PM)
Not sure why you are complaining. I posted that I sent the card one day after you. Excuse me for having other things going on in my life that prevent me from logging in every single day.

I apologize for the way I came off to you. It was unwarranted and is not my typical style or way of conducting business. Again my sincerest apolgiesto you.

On a bright note, I recevied the great package from you today. Thanks again for assisting my A&G needs!

-Ken
aceslider14
Thanks for the apology. I received yesterday. Thanks for the trade
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.