Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2009-10 Topps Basketball Preview
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
Mike Lindegarde
Given that my wife would prefer I don't spend a lot of money on cards I have to carefully decide which products to buy. I might as well share my thoughts while I'm at it.

2009-10 Topps Basketball Preview
marcus42
if panini has exclusive rights, how can topps make a product? am I missing something?
urbanmonk
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Jul 29 2009, 07:29 PM)
if panini has exclusive rights, how can topps make a product? am I missing something?

I was wondering that myself as I thought they had an exclusive license just like UD with NHL cards.
Mike Lindegarde
My understanding is that the license changes hands in October. It is not related to the start of the season so both Topps and Upper Deck can push out new products up until October and Panini cannot release any products until October.
kooljazz1966
Thanks for the update!
nameant
Well, they're certainly going a little bigger but that's expected considering their contract is up in October.
Kmart6nets
Very nice review... This part just makes me sick!:

Franchise Fabric Autographs 12 players with manufactured team logo patches. Featuring a sticker auto. Possible variants.

Ugh!
nameant
^^ Haha. Missed that part. Sticker autos AND fake patches? Count me in.
Kmart6nets
And probably a million variations /100, /75, /50, /25, /20, /15.... tongue.gif you get my drift.
Beavers98
I might pick up a box, just for old time sake.. dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.