Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: broscards to dusty1218
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
broscards
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

broscards receives:

35.00 via paypal

dusty1218 receives:

Broncos and Seahawks from the Broscards and Friends Group Break of 1 box of 08 Absolute and 1 case of 2006 Leaf Limited

Additional notes:

Money has already been received!
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dusty1218.
dusty1218
agreed.....I already paid as is stated, not sure what the update email was for but thanks
urbanmonk
QUOTE(dusty1218 @ Jul 26 2009, 07:11 PM)
agreed.....I already paid as is stated, not sure what the update email was for but thanks

Looking for a "I agree to this transaction" or something along those lines wink.gif as they turn Red for us (CZT) if they only have the original post in them and no reply, so we ask for confirmation after a day or two to verify it is a real transaction.

thanks,
Dwight
dusty1218
Should I be getting any cards from this break?
broscards
I dont think so Dusty.. I will double check tonight.. Sorry I should have updated this if you got blanked - I apologize.
dusty1218
QUOTE(broscards @ Aug 5 2009, 12:05 PM)
I dont think so Dusty.. I will double check tonight.. Sorry I should have updated this if you got blanked - I apologize.

Well I know for a fact I have some base and rookies coming...the one leaf limited rookie was a seahawk...I believe I had the seahawks and the broncos. I could be wrong tho...Im not too concerned about them, I just wasnt sure what was going on with this and didnt want it draged out for a while. Thanks
broscards
QUOTE(dusty1218 @ Aug 5 2009, 03:02 PM)
Well I know for a fact I have some base and rookies coming...the one leaf limited rookie was a seahawk...I believe I had the seahawks and the broncos. I could be wrong tho...Im not too concerned about them, I just wasnt sure what was going on with this and didnt want it draged out for a while. Thanks

Hmm, Ill check it out later tonight
dusty1218
Received. Please close...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.