Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 09 Press Pass Legends FT/FS
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
leedawg62
Today I went by Mr. E's to get a beckett and check some prices on some cards and he just got in Inscriptions and Press Pass Legends. Seeing the lineup on the Legends I had to give it an early birthday shot. He also opened a box of Inscriptions and beat the odds with 12 Rcs and 4 Autos. I wish I had more $ right now because I love the legends this year. Here is what I got:

INSCRIPTIONS:
Dominique Edison Gold Zone RC /50
Anquan Boldin Scorecard /50
Clay Matthews RC /999
Darius Passmore RC /999
Clint sintim RC /999
Malcolm Jenkins RC /999
Johnny Knox RC /999
Demetrius Byrd RC /999
Josh Freeman Hot Rookies /499
Derrick Harvey AU /499
Devery Henderson AU /499
Mike Goodson Rc AU /599

PP LEGENDS:
-singles-
Nate davis,william moorex2, mark sanchez x2, mohammed massaquoi x2, brian orakpo,ramses barden, rod woodson,josh freeman, lesean mccoy x2, cliff branch, chase coffman, ozzie newsome, rey maualuga, jared cook, kenny britt, brandon gibson, aaron maybin, boomer esiason, bill cowher x2, knowshon moreno, ricky watters, james laurenitis, andre brown, rocky bleier, howard cassady, everette brown, javon ringer, mike alstott,rhett bomar, victor harris, lawrence taylor, vontae davis, john brodie
-inserts-
kellen winslow/jeremy maclin alumni association
doug williams legends of the fall
sam huff legends of the fall
percy harvin all conference
tommie frazier bronze 91/899
darius butler bronze 842/899
james davis bronze 667 & 668/899
juaquin iglesias bronze 887/899
brian robiskie bronze 90 & 91 /899
michael crabtree bronze 54/899
donald brown silver 265/299
lesean mccoy gold 69/99
beanie wells gold 76/99
brandon pettigrew gold 99/99

-AUTOS-
Cliff branch Saturday Signatures
Josh Freeman Saturday Signatures Platinum 21/25
Darrius Heyward-Bey All Conference 148/199 (same pack as freeman biggrin.gif )
Tom Jackson Saturday Signatures
Pat White Saturday Signatures Red Ink
Austin Collie All Conference 78/299 NFT

Scans of AUs in my bucket

All are FS/FT unless indicated
I AM LOOKING FOR AUSTIN COLLIE, COWBOYS (CURRENT & LEGENDS), STEVE YOUNG, DERON WILLIAMS, JOHN STOCKTON, AND SPURS

Leland
aceecards
I didnt think the checklist looked that good.. maybe i should recheck.

you did solid i think!
leedawg62
I think there are only a couple others that I'd want above what i got (Elway, Dickerson). I was happy with the Tom Jackson being the Broncos fan that I am.

Leland
Johnny Number 5
need the Devery!!!!!!!!
leedawg62
LMK what you have of my wants.

Leland
austin81
Hey I am interested in these from u:
freeman auto
heyward-bey auto
stafford auto
malcom jenkins auto
bengals quad
johnson auto
hakem nick rookie/999
???????????????????kenny britt letterman
Thanks and LMK what you could use.
dusty1218
Check my list for the freeman. Thanks
WestCoastSkinsFan
I might like a shot at the Freeman, too. Add that to the list of things I'd like from you!
leedawg62
dusty: LMK what you have from my wants listed above. the link to your tradepage didn't work. I am looking for $50 in trade on the Freeman, that is what his AU /25 in SE booked for.

skinsfan: I am looking for $50 in trade on the Freeman. I still have the same cards of your sthat I liked.

Leland

dusty1218
QUOTE(leedawg62 @ Jul 22 2009, 07:26 PM)
dusty:  LMK what you have from my wants listed above.  the link to your tradepage didn't work.  I am looking for $50 in trade on the Freeman, that is what his AU /25 in SE booked for.

skinsfan:  I am looking for $50 in trade on the Freeman.  I still have the same cards of your sthat I liked.

Leland

I would be interested at that value but it depends what you would like of mine. I just checked the link and it works. Please try it again and look as I have a ton of stuff. Thanks
NYMETSJETS
The PP Legends looks like a fun break. I like the Pat White. Please CMB....also have a Collie Classics RC Auto /399 and a Classics RC Gold /50 not in my bucket yet.
leedawg62
QUOTE(dusty1218 @ Jul 22 2009, 07:28 PM)
I would be interested at that value but it depends what you would like of mine. I just checked the link and it works. Please try it again and look as I have a ton of stuff. Thanks

I like the Tony Romo Ultimate AU, BV is $80. LMK if I have anything in the $30 range you may like. I also have some other cards listed under my post on 09 Classics FS/FT

Leland
leedawg62
QUOTE(NYMETSJETS @ Jul 22 2009, 07:34 PM)
The PP Legends looks like a fun break.  I like the Pat White.  Please CMB....also have a Collie Classics RC Auto /399 and a Classics RC Gold /50 not in my bucket yet.

Not sure what value to put on the White. I like the Collies, but that is about it. LMK if I have anything else of interest ot you.

Leland
dusty1218
QUOTE(leedawg62 @ Jul 22 2009, 07:41 PM)
I like the Tony Romo Ultimate AU, BV is $80.  LMK if I have anything in the $30 range you may like.  I also have some other cards listed under my post on 09 Classics FS/FT

Leland

Not looking to trade down on anything. Thanks tho
NYMETSJETS
QUOTE(leedawg62 @ Jul 22 2009, 07:43 PM)
Not sure what value to put on the White.  I like the Collies, but that is about it.  LMK if I have anything else of interest ot you.

Leland

Didn't see much else.....let me know if you figure out a value on the White and want to trade. Maybe I'll have more of you interests by then. Thanks for checking.
TK
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.