Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: nba123 and baller42590
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
nba123
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

nba123 receives:

07-08 SP Game Used Deron Williams Authentic Fabrics GU

baller42590 receives:

03-04 Bazooka T.J. Ford Bazooka Beginnings RC Jersey (Ding in upper right hand corner)- Will Trade In Your Favor

07-08 Bowman Elevation Paul Pierce Elevation Relics GU numbered to 179

Additional notes:

None Specified.
baller42590
i agree
nba123
Sent the cards today.
baller42590
cards received will send tommarrow
Tb40
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to nba123.
Tb40
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to baller42590.
nba123
I still haven't received the card yet.
nba123
Still have not received card.
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to baller42590.

Was DC used? And when was it mailed?

thanks,
Dwight
nba123
Still have not received the card. DC was not used and he sent out July 28th apparently.
RGBII
nba123
Ok, thanks.
nba123
Still have not received card.
Kmart6nets
baller42590
will send tommarow srry for the wait
Kmart6nets
baller42590, you need to make sure you mail in a more timely manner.
nba123
You said that you would send on the 28th of july before. You could have pm'ed me back that you would be late to send the package.
Kmart6nets
Kmart6nets
baller42590, we need IMMEDIATE updates on your open transactions. If you do not update them in the next 24 hours with a date when these were mailed, restrictions will be placed on your account. The other members have waited long enough.
baller42590
cards have been sent.............
Tb40
Once again, we will ask. When were they sent and was DC or some sort of tracking used? We need an update on this.
nba123
Still have not received the card.
road_runner_1964
road_runner_1964
QUOTE(Tb40 @ Aug 20 2009, 12:32 PM)
Once again, we will ask.  When were they sent and was DC or some sort of tracking used?  We need an update on this.

nba123
I went to Canada on Saturday and came back on Tuesday. My neighbor took the mail while I was gone and received everything yesterday that I missed. I received the card. Mods, please close thread.
baller42590
QUOTE(nba123 @ Aug 27 2009, 09:55 AM)
I went to Canada on Saturday and came back on Tuesday. My neighbor took the mail while I was gone and received everything yesterday that I missed. I received  the card. Mods, please close thread.

Awesome! again im very srry about the wait i dont even know where to begin i dont really wanna make excuses so ill leave it at that! thanks again for the trade and srry for the wait!
nba123
That is fine. Just next time, let me know when you send the package. That is all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.