Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2008 Playoff Contenders Baseball NPN Rec'd
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
benshobbies
This happened again and I think it is Panini's way of doing NPN's. They send out the inserts first and the hits last. Both times I thought Panini had passed me over and both times I have received autos.

This NPN is a 2008 Playoff Contenders Rookie Ticket Auto #67 Chris Hicks (Round 14 pick of the Houston Astros).

user posted image

Edit: It is FT/FS.
FerrisBueller
Very nice!
sasports
Sweet! Nice NPN
Johnny Number 5
ben,

i can use that

benshobbies
QUOTE(FerrisBueller @ Jul 22 2009, 10:05 AM)
Very nice!

QUOTE(sasports @ Jul 22 2009, 04:15 PM)
Sweet!  Nice NPN

Thanks for the compliments. I guess it was worth waiting for 2 months with no NPN's.

QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Jul 22 2009, 04:19 PM)
ben,

i can use that

Yeah, I figured you would! But i just sent you a package the day I got it! I'll have to get a book value on the card and then Iwill search through your list again.
2000 rushing yards
sick nice card!
danodano9
I haven't received my contenders yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Sweet auto!
benshobbies
QUOTE(danodano9 @ Jul 23 2009, 11:40 AM)
I haven't received my contenders yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Sweet auto!

Maybe there is something special in that. I have usually been the last one to receive Panini NPN's in both the Prime Cuts and Contenders and both were autos. I do not know how they do it, but I am thinking they send the hits last.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.