Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
jtdolla911
Hey guys, looking to get some trades done. Have a few pages of trade items plus pc stuff for the better things.
MY 3 sets im working on.....08 Multi Marks, only need a few more duals, and anyone with these cards get first pick
08 SPA 3 color patch autos, have chris johnson and caldwell, need the rest. not paying premium on guys that book 40, but anyone else we can talk.
08 Bowman chrome rookie auto green refractors. there are 54 in the set, have 4.

player needs, roddy white rc autos only. john carlson, dustin keller, donnie avery. looking for autos of those guys as well as matt ryan obviously.
jtdolla911
is it dead, or is my stuff just that bad?
dusty1218
westbrook auto jersey
jlundberg53
Like your Lee Evans autos. Check my bucket.
-Jesse
jtdolla911
dusty, card is number 1 of 3, lookin for around 200 on it. if u have any set needs the price could move down on it, lmk

jlund, would u take the prestige evans, books 30? liked the breaston sage among some other small stuff, pm me and lmk. id like to keep the contenders if possible.
jtdolla911
anyone else, need some help here people
DennisRSWanjr
SO ARE YOU READY FOR ME MY FRIEND >>>BEE
jtdolla911
yessir bee, pm returned
jtdolla911
anybody? 3 sets and no one has a single one? i have some matt ryan autos to throw out for the right thing
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.