The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

thertz receives:

Josh Willingham SP Authentic By the Letter Auto

Dan Uggla 06 Topps Chrome Auto

Mike Cameron 09 A&G G/U Bat

bowman chromie receives:

Scott Rolen Reflections G/U Patch Auto #/99

Additional notes:

Ill send once I receive b/c hes a new trader.
thertz
please agree
thertz
PLEASE AGREE TO THE TRANSACTION IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bowman chromie.
bowman chromie
I agree. Cards will be sent out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.
thertz
Have not received yet.
thertz
did u get to send out that day?
dekno2
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to bowman chromie.
thertz
Update please Bowman Chromie.
RGBII
thertz
Hey please reply man...I've had the Rolen card postaged in a bubble mailer sitting on top of my desk now for quite some time....the least you can do is update.
Thanks
Tommy
Kmart6nets
thertz
?...
RGBII
bowman chromie
QUOTE(RGBII @ Aug 8 2009, 02:45 PM)

Hey man, I'm really sorry about not being able to update this. I thought I sent them before I left for vacation, and realized I didn't. I added a couple extra cards for the inconvenience.
thertz
Ok thats totally fine man. Thanks for the update!
thertz
Wow man....I really wonder why you didn't tell me before you sent out so I wouldnt have to wast more on postage to send the cards back...The Willingham letterman is extremely faded, and the Miller is nice but not as needed as the Uggla 06 Topps chrome auto, why not just tell me before you sent...Honestly...and the Chavez g/u was creased.....I would have liked it if you threw in the Uggla Chrome Auto, but unless I get to pick out an autograph or g/u as a replacement, I will send them back to you.....plmk
Kmart6nets
bowman chromie
QUOTE(thertz @ Aug 13 2009, 04:08 PM)
Wow man....I really wonder why you didn't tell me before you sent out so I wouldnt have to wast more on postage to send the cards back...The Willingham letterman is extremely faded, and the Miller is nice but not as needed as the Uggla 06 Topps chrome auto, why not just tell me before you sent...Honestly...and the Chavez g/u was creased.....I would have liked it if you threw in the Uggla Chrome Auto, but unless I get to pick out an autograph or g/u as a replacement, I will send them back to you.....plmk

Yeah, sorry man. I just wanted to get something out to you. The Willingham was exactly how I pulled it. You wouldn't want the Uggla with the bad corner. Again I apologize for the crappy transaction. I'd like to make it up to you. You can pick out another auto instead of the Miller, or whatever you would like to do. We could start fresh if you wanted to. Let me know what you want to do, I'm more than willing to work something out.
northicehero99
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to thertz.
thertz
do you have a bucket or something?
thertz
Do you have a bucket or list with cards for trade???
Kmart6nets
bowman chromie
QUOTE(Kmart6nets @ Aug 20 2009, 04:51 PM)

Absolutely, sorry for the late reply. I didn't check this page. I was checking pm's.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v187/xORESTESx/
bowman chromie
We're still trying to work out a trade.
thertz
Could you send me the Kouzmanoff letterman? if thats fine I'll send the Rolen the day I receive.
bowman chromie
QUOTE(thertz @ Aug 21 2009, 07:11 AM)
Could you send me the Kouzmanoff letterman? if thats fine I'll send the Rolen the day I receive.

Sure. What were you going to do about the Miller? Didn't know if you were keeping it, or sending it back?
urbanmonk
Work things out via PM and update thread with what is going on please once you have it worked out between you two.
thertz
He's sending me a Kouzmanof Letterman Auto then I will send the Rolen.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to thertz.
finestkind
thertz
We're working something else out...
finestkind
finestkind
thertz
I was sick of dealing with this so I just sent him the Rolen....
bowman chromie
Decided to finally call it a deal. Will let you know when I receive.
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
Tommy,

What cards did you receive? I'm just trying to balance what you received against what you were supposed to receive.

Thanks,

-Bob
thertz
I received:
Andrew Miller Bowman Auto
Josh Willingham Letterman Auto
Mike Cameron G/U
and he threw in:
Creased Eris Chavez G/U
Mark Teixeria G/U

I sent:
Scott Rolen Reflections Patch Auto #/99
bob_TCC
Thanks for the detailed response, Tommy. wink.gif

-Bob
bowman chromie
Received the Rolen today. Thanks Tommy, and sorry for the long deal. Please close the thread.
bob_TCC
Tommy,

Please just confirm that you're accepting what you received and that this transaction should be closed as complete.

Thanks,

-Bob
thertz
Yes this can be closed...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.