Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Some Die-Cast on the Bay
Collector Zone > Collectibles > Diecast > Diecast Marketplace
urbanmonk
Well listed some things on da Bay. Should be able to get to my page with the linky over there
<-----------

Dwight
northicehero99
Cool oldies. Very neat old redlines, have never seen them in the original package.
Johnny Number 5
nice stuff

if i can afford those rock cars i may bid

j55555
urbanmonk
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Jul 21 2009, 04:05 AM)
Cool oldies.  Very neat old redlines, have never seen them in the original package.

I have a few, just seeing what those go for as those two are dups. They sell all over the place on the bay (usually for ones I don't have wink.gif so I probably have the more "common" ones or something.
urbanmonk
Well 12hrs left, be interesting to see what they go for as was trying to guage what they worth (well ok the ones that going to sell anyway laugh.gif , but knew the old ones would sell just wasn't sure for how much).
northicehero99
Nice sales so far. I cannot believe the price considering they cost what $0.35 or so back in the day??? laugh.gif
urbanmonk
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Jul 25 2009, 12:09 PM)
Nice sales so far.  I cannot believe the price considering they cost what $0.35 or so back in the day???  laugh.gif

Well the sticker on them say .87, which makes me think the got lost in a store's back room awhile and then priced and marked by somone w/o a clue. Would have been a gold mine for someone at that wink.gif I think I bought the lot from a guy in town for about $25 each (can't remember exactly) in the late 90's. But considering they 40 yrs old and still in package, so little harder to come by than the loose/played with by destructive boys variety wink.gif laugh.gif Wish I had all my Hot Wheels from the late 60's early 70's, but then again I wasn't that nice to them either laugh.gif
urbanmonk
Put another round up today just to see what happens.
urbanmonk
Got another round of them up on the Bay again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.