redick/williams dual auto

Additional notes:

will ship out monday
xFavre4Lifex
i agree smile.gif
xFavre4Lifex
sent money
jobsori
card sent as well. will update with DC as soon as I find it.
northicehero99
QUOTE(xFavre4Lifex @ Jul 20 2009, 09:06 PM)
sent money

Jeff in the future please make sure if someone is on a "Must Send First" restriction that they follow the restriction. You should not have paid until you received. There are reasons why members are placed on a "must send first" restriction.

jobsori transactions like this will not count torwards getting your restriction lifted. You need to make sure you are sending first in all your transactions, in order for the team to review changing your restriction. Thanks.
msuwendy
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to jobsori.

Please post the DC number here.
xFavre4Lifex
no card today???
xFavre4Lifex
no card today
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to jobsori.

We need an update on this with a DC# in the next 24hrs or your account will be restricted more.
xFavre4Lifex
nothing sad.gif
urbanmonk
xFavre4Lifex
still nothing
urbanmonk

We need you to update your transaction asap.
xFavre4Lifex
no card
jobsori
contacted xFavre4Lifex to resolve this... sorry and thx
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to xFavre4Lifex.
xFavre4Lifex
pm sent back
urbanmonk
Keep us in the loop also please.

Dwight
jobsori
update: we've both communicated. i've offered to compensate for the delay. waiting to hear back
xFavre4Lifex
he said he is sending cards thanks
xFavre4Lifex
received cards thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.